Hearts V ICT 10/02/07 - change to kick off time

Scotty

The Hearts V ICT match on 10th February has been changed from a 3pm kickoff to a 2pm kickoff at the request of the police. This is to avoid a clash with the Scotland rugby game.

In the past it's been £15 and £10 - pretty good. In fact I love going to Tynie. Best ground in the SPL and sensible prices as well.

It is indeed a very reasonable fifteen squid  :003: - I just procured a ticket for what will be my first away game in ages. A good deal cheaper than chitty chitty feckin bang bang at the playhouse which is the reason for my being in auld reekie that weekend

IIRC (and it's a big if!) it was Ticket Only but there was a very late announcement regarding this plus it was only mentioned on the website meaning that people who don't visit here turned up with no tickets and no idea they needed onw.

Eventually Grassa stepped in and sorted it out but we could do with it being cleared up.