...and other results going in our favour too - and Cellic on the start of a losing streak  :laugh:

could have done with Celtic winning tonight and keeping the dons pegged back ... not to mention they may be smarting on Saturday from losing and from Forster finally conceding and his streak coming to an end too ......

...and other results going in our favour too - and Cellic on the start of a losing streak  :laugh:

could have done with Celtic winning tonight and keeping the dons pegged back ... not to mention they may be smarting on Saturday from losing and from Forster finally conceding and his streak coming to an end too ......

I know you're right Scotty but the result from Pittodrie has put as big a grin on my chops as the result from Dungwall 

Absolutely fantastic performance all round tonight. I've never seen them so fired up for the derby game at Dingwall before and before the end County were well beaten and we made fools of them long before the final whistle, giving them the total runaround. Different class guys and everyone did their bit even the crowd who gave good backing.

MotM, difficult one with so many top displays. Foran was immense, Doran had the beating of the defender and Billy was again superb, his goal just reward for his general play.

I am over the moon with this result, probably our best ever display against County :smile: :smile: :smile:

• Agree 5

Great result! Doubt it would have turned out so well if the lights had stayed on in the original game.  :smile:

And well done Dave the Rave - first ICT goal in 63 appearances, I think. :smile:

And with all this recent talk of Fraser Forster, which keeper is on the longest run of shut-outs? :smile:

• Agree 1

Outstanding performance from the entire team, worked their socks off and showed a hunger and desire that County couldnt match, Not sure of their names but the county no2 no25 and Kiss just couldnt cope with our players, Arquin looked decent for a spell but when things weren't going his way you could see him looking disinterested,

As for us Richie Foran I thought was immense considering he's just back from injury, Draper looked good as did Doran and Graeme Shinnie was unstoppable at times going forward and some of the interlinking play with him and Doran going forward was a joy to watch. Dave the Rave first goal for ICT never going to be goal of the season but a joy to behold for the fans  Hats off to them all

• Agree 1

Sounded on oam as a very comfortable victory. I wasn't at the game but I just firstly want to say what a fantastic job the media team are doing in giving a great comprehensive commentary of the game, very well done boys. To the game and I hardly saw any tweet and I robbo was definitely taken a back when County had a chance. From some of tweets it looks like County fans are angry at such an abject performance and maybe it was but if Adams wants to seethe then he only need to look in the mirror and give it to himself.From what Robbo was saying they were so attacking that it played straight into our counter attacking game plan. Now the onus is on them as the home team to attack to win the game but it sounds like it was a very poor tactical performance by Adams as well as a poor performance by those players on the park. Apart from the cup game last season every derby especially in Dingwall with the narrow pitch was tight with little space. If Adams has over done it and given us so much space then what boob he is and well the result certainly shows that hahahahahaha. Wonderful result still in it for 3rd place at least and still got 2 over Aberdeen so not impossible. What a time though to start returning to form with a cup final round the corner.