Charlie Christie refused my offer to buy him a drink. What a heartbreaker.

Absinthe and saki normally goes down so well on a Tuesday night too.  You didn't forget the maraschino cherries did you*?

(*for lovers of either Double Diamond or Bass for the more mature amongst us)

I think this has to be the icing on the cake!! For those not at Victoria Park last night, Kiss let out a blood curdling screetch that echoed around  Vic Park when he went up with Richie for a header and then collapsed in a heap. The referee saw nothing wrong. Shortly afterwards he fell over near the touchline looking for another dubious free kick. Nothing was given. Adams has been campaigning for some time to get Jim Goodwin disciplined and after the 2-1 win over St Mirren campaigned for Vincent Lunny to act. I am pleased to announce that Adams wish has indeed been granted..........http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26358828

Given the strict line the Ross County announcer told us his club had ''about anyone found swearing...'' it will be interesting to see if Danny Lennon, should he be found guilty of

''Lennon is also accused of repeated use of offensive and insulting language.''

is allowed back into Victoria Park!!!

Edited by CELTIC1CALEY3

Actually to be fair to the guy - just by coincidence at exactly the same time I let out a massive blood curdling screech as I let my last Jelly Baby slip out

of my grasp !

I think the Ref took his eye of the Kiss guy as instead he must have seen me slurping away at fresh air  !

• Agree 1