That was as good a performance I've seen from us in a long time. We were superb from back to front.

It should've been even more than 3, we were that dominant. Hard to single anyone out but Foran was outstanding. It's no coincidence our poor run of results happened when he was out injured.

Have to say that County were completely rank and never came close to scoring.

Great night.

• Agree 1

Brilliant all round performance.  We clearly wanted it more than them and we clearly have better players than them.  Foran led by example and was superb.  Match stats show things pretty even but the reality was that we always looked more threatening and had the ball ran a bit more kindly at times it could have been more.  I don't recall ever seeing so many home supporters leave before the end of the match and that probably reflects just how dominant we were.  Well done guys - just terrific!  :ictscarf:  :ictscarf:

• Agree 2

Tactically immaculate with plenty of fight to add to it...as well as a special moment for Dave the Rave.

We just bossed them from start to finish and with the exception of one great save from Deano we limited them to few chances while exploiting their dire backline. Every time Doran, Shinnie or Foran got down the flanks they looked like causing problems and the sly finish from Dave just added to what was a great night.

Got to give credit to Yogi. Got it spot on and just mopped up any pressure while getting us to make the most of counter attacks. Also brought on Watkins at the perfect time, emphasized by his easy run and finish to kill the game off.

Another terrific derby atmosphere that added to the occasion as well, from start to finish it was a wall of sound. 

From back to front everyone played their part but Foran definitely takes it for me, he may be pushing 34 but he still leads the line like no other. Won plenty in the air, covered every blade of grass and more than deserved his ovation as he was subbed.

Overall a top notch performance and a night in Dingwall I will never forget. 

• Agree 3

3-0! We only won 3-0! If we had shown more composure in their box it could have been 7. We were immense tonight and that was with Vincent and Draper having a poor game too. If Marley had been on earlier...

.... Close thing between Foran and Shinnie for MotM.

Edited by Row S

I really enjoyed tonight's game.  We played as a team unlike County who played as individuals and with no team spirit.

Foran was immense and looked really fired up for the game.  Brill made a superb save early in the second half which could have made things interesting but apart from that we were very comfortable winners.

Best chant of the evening was: "you're getting sacked in the morning" for guess who  :happy:

I'm not a fan of Hughes but more results like that and I'll be eating humble pie before long.

To say that was a walk in the park would be an understatement. Anyone who knows me will note I'm a glass half empty person but even I knew we were winning this game after we got a second goal. County were rubbish. Complete and utter garbage. If we really wanted to I genuinely think we could have won 5 or 6 nil.

Well in lads and Hughes as well. Keep it up!

I'm off to bed to reminisce about speaking to Shinnie and McKay in town tonight about the game.

Edited by RiG
  • Agree 2

What a performance. Struggle to think of a derby in recent years when we've been so comfortable, but we were in total control throughout. For me, the fight of shinnie and foran was immense and it was the best game draper has had in ages. Doran never wrote anything off as a lost cause and was fantastic. But ultimately all credit goes to hughes for tactics (and fire up team talk??).

Swapped Vincent out wide to allow foran to play just off Billy and offer so much aerial support with draper mopping up everything and tansey doing a very quietly effective blocking/tidy up role. For me, Butcher would never have shown that flexibility but foran was immense.

I dont want to leave out our defence, brill had an incredible save and warren/meekings always looked in full control. Delighted for raven and shinnie just shone yet again, no more to say.

choice and performance of subs was infallible.

• Agree 2

Just back from Dingwall and what a superb night out it was. We absolutely battered County from the off and defensively County looked a shambles.

Richie Foran was absolutely outstanding tonight and Marley Watkins goal was superb aswell! :ictscarf:

Edited by ICTRoughi
  • Agree 1

3-0! We only won 3-0! If we had shown more composure in their box it could have been 7. We were immense tonight and that was with Vincent and Draper having a poor game too. If Marley had been on earlier...

You are having a laugh. Drapes was outstanding. As were many others

Pause -------------- What were the chants about Brittains wife ?

That was the only disappointing thing (absolutely no need to be slagging someone for having a mental illness) from a otherwise fantastic evening! 

You are having a laugh. Drapes was outstanding. As were many others

I disagree. I just don't see what he brings to the team. He loses possession too easily and commits some clumsy fouls. His attempted shot in the first half was unreal.

Edited by Row S