As noted by Ywingwie, it was Raven's first goal for the club, but the other two goals were also 'mile-stones'. Marley Watkins goal was also his maiden strike for Inverness while Billy's goal takes his tally to 50 for ICT in all competitions - in his 100th appearance. 100 caps, 50 goals...the ratio of a top striker!

• Agree 4

Wasn't going to go last night but so glad I did in the end. Can add little to what's been said already. I am a John Hughes sceptic but that must have been the best we've played under his management. The tactics could not be faulted and each and every player stood up to the plate and it's impossible to single out any individual. We were so dominant that Hughes was able to give Billy a 20 minute rest ahead of what's bound to be a hard shift for him up front on his own on Saturday. Smart thinking.

What a racket me made outsinging the natives from start to finish, not that there were many left by the end. If we can get five times as many as that in that sort of voice for the final then Parkhead will be rocking. If the team play like that then Aberdeen better watch out.

• Agree 1

Wasn't going to go last night but so glad I did in the end. Can add little to what's been said already. I am a John Hughes sceptic but that must have been the best we've played under his management. The tactics could not be faulted and each and every player stood up to the plate and it's impossible to single out any individual. We were so dominant that Hughes was able to give Billy a 20 minute rest ahead of what's bound to be a hard shift for him up front on his own on Saturday. Smart thinking.

What a racket me made outsinging the natives from start to finish, not that there were many left by the end. If we can get five times as many as that in that sort of voice for the final then Parkhead will be rocking. If the team play like that then Aberdeen better watch out.

So where's Dougal!

As a result of our goals last night, County have now conceded more goals than even Hearts, and now boast the worst defensive record in the league with 49 goals against.

Remarkably ICT have only conceded 21, bettered only by Celtic. To put this in context, our rivals Aberdeen and Motherwell have conceded 26 and 39 respectively.

This must be ICT's best defence ever, and the keeper's nae bad either.

• Agree 1

Looking at the results last night ... St J beating Motherwell by three goals .... maybe our Saturday result was even better than we thought and maybe up alongside this one.

"Saints not playing well, ICT winning ugly", was maybe because Saints were a better side than we thought at the time... whereas the County were just crap ... I think I want to say that again..... County were just crap Mr Adams!

I think we have just witnessed six very big points for us! It helps our league position but it also gives the team a lift at the right time.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

How could the defender who allowed Dave the Rave slide tackle the ball into the net off his feet not be :redcard: for stupidity?

:ictscarf:  :ictscarf:  :ictscarf:  :ictscarf:  :ictscarf: 

Taking into account the news I got at last night's business meeting and the nice hike in the afternoon it was easily my best day in a few months.

Edited by Rainbow

Had to laugh last night - was "watching" the game via BBC text updates (is there a worse medium for following football?) and was so surprised that Raven had scored, especially given the description that he turned in a cross from Oikonomu, or something like that), my son was certain it was an own-goal and made me cross-check against other websites. Oh he of little faith: Dave the Rave positively ripped that in from 1 yard!

• Agree 1

was "watching" the game via BBC text updates (is there a worse medium for following football?)

Remember the days of following the scores on Ceefax?!

That's how I followed the 'SuperCaleygoballistic' game.

• Agree 1