Cup Final Ticket Allocation

dougal

Since the Police and SPFL have opted for a quarter empty stadium you can buy Caley tickets easily online here https://www.eticketing.co.uk/ictfc/details/event.aspx?itemref=677 

Taken from their twitter

Kick them out of the competition now.

• Agree 1

Since the Police and SPFL have opted for a quarter empty stadium you can buy Caley tickets easily online here https://www.eticketing.co.uk/ictfc/details/event.aspx?itemref=677 

Taken from their twitter

Kick them out of the competition now.

Although quite why they want to go to a highland league game escapes me.

We might just see a spike in our ticket sales this week after all!

To think you could be sitting next to a Dons fan at the game...ask the person next to you an ICT trivia question that Caley Thistle fans would know - like 'What's the name of the street the ICT Social Club's on?' (Greig Street) - If they get it wrong, alert the stewards and have them ejected!  

To think you could be sitting next to a Dons fan at the game...ask the person next to you an ICT trivia question that Caley Thistle fans would know - like 'What's the name of the street the ICT Social Club's on?' (Greig Street) - If they get it wrong, alert the stewards and have them ejected!  

Don't think I will be wearing the sheepskin jacket to the game...

• Agree 2

Personally, I think it's a great shame that Aberdeen haven't been allocated the upper section as it's very clear now we are not going to need it. When Scottish football needs all the fans it can get there are now going to be thousands of fans who want to attend who are going to miss out at the same time as there being thousands of empty seats.

Parkhead would have been all but full with an even better cup final atmosphere and, crucially at a time when the game in general is short of funds and ICT is no exception, we would have pocketed another £50,000 or more.

• Agree 1

Personally, I think it's a great shame that Aberdeen haven't been allocated the upper section as it's very clear now we are not going to need it. When Scottish football needs all the fans it can get there are now going to be thousands of fans who want to attend who are going to miss out at the same time as there being thousands of empty seats.

Parkhead would have been all but full with an even better cup final atmosphere and, crucially at a time when the game in general is short of funds and ICT is no exception, we would have pocketed another £50,000 or more.

I agree that it is a shame that some Aberdeen fans may miss out on a ticket however I feel like they made a good decision which could have a bad affect.

I am glad that Aberdeen fans are not housed above our support because of the possible issues that may have arised but with this decision it's seeing Aberdeen fans attempting to buy tickets in our end which depending on how they conduct themselves could be fine or might not be. We've seen Celtic fans be in the north stand which they'd been ejected so with this being higher profile it will be more interesting to say the least.

Edited by ICTRoughi

You've just given them the answer to the question :slapme:

• Agree 1

I have a vague recolection of being in the Thistle club when I was 16 before a game. The one and only time I was in there. This would have been in 2001. Did it last long after this, what was the reason for it closing. Would have been good to have another ICT pub in the city centre.

I have a vague recolection of being in the Thistle club when I was 16 before a game. The one and only time I was in there. This would have been in 2001. Did it last long after this, what was the reason for it closing. Would have been good to have another ICT pub in the city centre.

All I remember was the totally lethal staircase up to the Thistle club!

How many seats have we actually been issued with. Would it not make sense to give them a few thousand of our allocation in upper section at their end to keep within the 40,000.

They have and have sold out the entire stadium upper and lower with the exception of our (Lisbon Lions) Stand behind the goal and a small buffer area either side. We have not sold out the lower tier of our end leaving the upper tier empty.

In need of assistance!

The powers that be at Eticket online will not let me order more than 4 tickets which is a pity as me and 7 mates were well up for going...

Basically you can't book more than 4 tickets without having another member (who has bought tickets before) assign themselves to the batch, and as it stands I can't do this as I've been the only person to buy tickets in the past (issue is I stay in Edinburgh with all my Inverness based fans having used their allocation).

Just wanting to know if there is anyway around this or if anyone could provide me with some advice on the matter, as this is a must attend especially after the semi-final!!!

Many Thanks.