Not attending because game on a Sunday!

http://www.openbible.info/topics/killing_children

a nice insight into the bible...

People can believe what they want but they have to expect that people will question it its just human nature to be inquisitive and it should not impact the way you live your life!

Wow, reading that just made me realise... There is a hell of a lot of gore in the Bible. They should sell it in the fictional horror section of book shops. 

I would rather live my life as if there was a God and die to find out that there isn't ,than live as if there isn't and to die to find that there is.

Dougal

That makes you sound like a right glory hunter:lol:

Anyway how will you actually find out there isn't a God once you're deid?

Well, a fair few stayed away this Sunday.  If the thousands who decided not to pay just £10 to support their team in the Quarter Final of the main cup competition maybe offered a prayer or two for their team instead, all I can say is that prayer doesn't work.  :sad:  

Interesting and valid debate but since it has turned rather more theological than football related, I think it's time to move it to it to a more appropriate forum.

Surely it should be General Nonsense then!

Well, a fair few stayed away this Sunday. If the thousands who decided not to pay just £10 to support their team in the Quarter Final of the main cup competition maybe offered a prayer or two for their team instead, all I can say is that prayer doesn't work. :sad:

Believe me those that stayed away were the lucky ones!

Edited by old caley girl
  • Agree 1

I would rather live my life as if there was a God and die to find out that there isn't ,than live as if there isn't and to die to find that there is.

Dougal

That makes you sound like a right glory hunter:lol:

Anyway how will you actually find out there isn't a God once you're deid?

That, I have to say, was the paradox that struck me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Dougal

Usually courtious to acknowledge the originator of a quote. In this case Albert Camus the French-Algerian Nobel Prize winning author, journalist, and philosopher.

Dougal

Usually courtious to acknowledge the originator of a quote. In this case Albert Camus the French-Algerian Nobel Prize winning author, journalist, and philosopher.

Are you saying that Dougal isn't a Nobel Prize winning author, journalist and philosopher?

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...