Dundee Utd match

Doofer

Is this match available to watch online on the bbc website? I am in Wakefield and don't have sky/bt sport. Heard its on bbc Scotland so hope it's available obline

it should be im down here in Cheshire and when i have wanted to watch live BBC Scotland games it is usually streamed on the website so you should have no prob

To watch BBC Scotland I have tried retuning my TV to tell it I am up there.. it doesn't work on freeview as it picks the signal up from a local transmitter. I have watched BBC Scotland via my sky box though but its not in HD.

Have also tried watching via BBCi stream, but for some reason, it knows I live in England and wont allow BBC Scotland... For me at least, unless someone else knows different, its only available via Sky boxes

To watch BBC Scotland I have tried retuning my TV to tell it I am up there.. it doesn't work on freeview as it picks the signal up from a local transmitter. I have watched BBC Scotland via my sky box though but its not in HD.

Have also tried watching via BBCi stream, but for some reason, it knows I live in England and wont allow BBC Scotland... For me at least, unless someone else knows different, its only available via Sky boxes

Or cable

I always thought it was available anywhere in UK on i.

There is an online and app called tvcatchup.

Free sign up and you can stream all terrestrial channels, but you can change your location to say inverness and hey presto you are able to now watch bbc 1 Scotland. Hope it still works like that as I have done the reverse before for FA cup games etc to view the English channels. Enjoy the game if it works!!!