Seats on bus available from Corrie

Joe DiMaggio

That's not a bad price for a return ticket. Myself I think I would prefer the train.

Talking about railways when is the Scottish train service going to be updated to Mag-Levs. Blinding speed of up to and over 400 Kph, Smooth as silk ride, car cannot ever come off the rail and non-polluting.

Looks like quite a thrill. :clapping:

Also still some spaces on train 2 leaving 9.25am and going straight through to Queen Street and onward to Belgrove which is a 10 - 15 min walk to Parkhead.  Train tickets will be available tomorrow night at the social club, Greig Street from 6.30pm - 7.30pm

• Agree 2

Also still some spaces on train 2 leaving 9.25am and going straight through to Queen Street and onward to Belgrove which is a 10 - 15 min walk to Parkhead. Train tickets will be available tomorrow night at the social club, Greig Street from 6.30pm - 7.30pm

Is there not a thread on that already!

• Agree 1

Back on topic :p

Can I bring a beer or two for the bus if not I will just drink energy drinks :D and I imagine its ok to leave a bag with food etc on the bus during the game?

First time on a supporters bus I take it ? You could tell XD

I have been working on weekends for the past 4 years and that has made it hard to get to weekend games and this will be my first proper away game (I dont count dingwall :p)

Edited by Ayeseetee

The answer to the drink question. In Scotland it is illegal to drink or possess alcohol on whats termed a supporters bus. I believe, though I could be wrong, that its illegal to drink or have alcohol in your possession on any bus in Scotland. If the bus is stopped by police and alcohol is found then the driver could be arrested. The train company can also imposed 'dry train' restrictions and usually do for certain matches.

The answer to the drink question. In Scotland it is illegal to drink or possess alcohol on whats termed a supporters bus. I believe, though I could be wrong, that its illegal to drink or have alcohol in your possession on any bus in Scotland. If the bus is stopped by police and alcohol is found then the driver could be arrested. The train company can also imposed 'dry train' restrictions and usually do for certain matches.

yeah I knew about the trains but I haven't been on a supporters bus yet and this will be my first time strange that certain trains are ok but buses are not probably a surveillance problem in not being able to check up on potential trouble makers!

Thanks for letting me know!

I wouldn't be surprised if it's one rule for the Old Firm and one rule for the rest of us.  I once wandered past a Celtic supporters bus at Falcon Square one night, just as it opened it's door.  The stench of alcohol was almost unbearable! 

I wouldn't be surprised if it's one rule for the Old Firm and one rule for the rest of us.  I once wandered past a Celtic supporters bus at Falcon Square one night, just as it opened it's door.  The stench of alcohol was almost unbearable!

Since when has alcohol been unbearable?

Since when has alcohol been unbearable?

O.K. Sorry I see you said, almost!