Inverness CT -V- Aberdeen

Scotty

Hello all , first of all I am a Aberdeen fan born inverness but moved 1981 to abz and have supported them since , so hope I don't get kicked off. first of all 2 fairly serious r .t.a,s one on a90 Dundee one north of j 5 hope no one was to badly hurt "caused  mayhem on roads"now on to the footie ,I thought all players gave there all.  and I enjoyed the game.No way were the 10/13k regular abz fans expecting an  easy time before the match our bets were on what was the final outcome. x t +pens .just think you guys /girls should be proud of your team well  done well played.hope you enjoyed our display . 7 went down on fri day to start setting it out joined by 50/70 on Saturday. big effort . great to be part of a final without the (big 2) so well done and hope your team gets to another final soon. by the way all the best to the I c t fan who was sitting behind us, brave guy but fair play he never held back shouting on his team.but do not think I would have chanced it.good luck with the rest of your games.( unless your are playing against us) cheers

• Agree 1

Why the insistence of those in the know that Doran was dropped from the starting line up for the sake some mysterious game plan. The guy crocked himself against Hibs ffs and was not risked for the whole game. Simples, but otherwise a fairly good assessment of the game.

• Agree 1