Next home game discounted

12th Man

Info here: http://ictfc.com/news/club-news/1239-thank-you

Anyone who bought a Cup Final ticket will receive reduced entry for this weekend's SPFL Premiership match with Partick Thistle. Adults tickets at £10 and concessions £5, Under 12's FREE.  As an additional thank you for their ongoing support, season tickets holders can bring along a friend for FREE.

Special Offer tickets are not available online and must be purchased in advance from the ticket office (on production of relevant ticket stub or Season Ticket).

Good offer but...

...wouldn't it have made more sense to announce it before the game? I bet there's a fair few fans who dispensed with their tickets straight after Sundays game.

• Agree 1

Good offer but...

...wouldn't it have made more sense to announce it before the game? I bet there's a fair few fans who dispensed with their tickets straight after Sundays game.

I was thinking that. Very few of the fans who will want to go on Saturday wouldn't have been at Glasgow anyway. Why not simply make it a straight one off gesture across the board to reward fans for their loyalty and support throughout the season and not just on Sunday.

If a few take up the offer who weren't there on Sunday or haven't even been all season then so what. Aren't they the very ones we are trying our hardest to attract ?

Great offer, great gesture but I agree with RIG, forget about requiring ticket stubs. Throw the offer open to everyone.

• Agree 2

Anyone got a ticket stub they won't be using for this offer got 2 adults and 2 children going . It is a big difference in price - so annoyed now that I never kept a hold of the stubs or that this wasn't announced before the game on Sunday then people would of known to keep the stubs.

Anyone got a ticket stub they won't be using for this offer got 2 adults and 2 children going . It is a big difference in price - so annoyed now that I never kept a hold of the stubs or that this wasn't announced before the game on Sunday then people would of known to keep the stubs.

If you know a season ticket holder or holders they can also get a ticket free for a friend.

No chance I would have chucked my stub for the game, regardless of the score/result. It was a great day out and a great memory. Wish we could have won but hey, lets just sort it next time.

Not sure if I can make this game though :-(

You can have mine if you want? PM me your address and I will post it off to you.

Lets hope we can build on the 7000 fans who attended the final, it would be disappointing (but not surprising) to see low turnouts at the next three home games. It's probably too late for the club to influence this Saturdays crowd, however they could offer a reduced admission price to the St Mirren game for those fans who attended the final. Alternatively they could put together a package to encourage patg fans to come to the next 3 home games.

The club must have a database of fans who purchased tickets and this is an opportunity which should not be missed, it would be great for the team to be greeted by 4000+ home fans on Saturday rather than the usual 2,500!

Dave26 speaks sense. A full North Stand would be such a bonus to the team. £10 a seat for the next 3 games. If that doesn't work god knows what will!!

Fantastic gesture by the club! This is an opportunity for all the fans to show the team our appreciation for the season they have given us so far.

I for one will be taking a friend for free and encouraging fellow season ticket holders to do the same. I hope that the patg fans who went to the final come along and give the team the support they deserve at home. It would certainly give the team a lift running out to a large home support, especially against a bottom six side!

Lets all spread the word as it will be rather embarrassing if we can't get 4000 home fans.

Edited by dave26