Next home game discounted

12th Man

got two free tickets today from my season tickets.

last winter I was on holiday  and offered my season tickets to all in my family, mates, people at work, neighbours........ no takers.

interesting to see if I shift them this time or will the same apathy prevail.

You will find this on the official site

In regards to discounts for our upcoming match versus Partick Thistle. The club have computerised records for everyone who bought tickets for the cup final so if you no longer have your stub we can still check.

In cases where your ticket was bought as part of a group with others, all we need are details/confirmation from the person who purchased the ticket in order for us to process your discount for the Partick game.

Apologies for not making this clear in our initial communication.

Aye I think this was a good idea eh it's about high time we did this lower prices to get the numbers up eh aye it's a plan like and I would like to thank inverness caledonian thistle fitbaw club on their absolutely fantastic idea cheers.

azZO

Aye I think this was a good idea eh it's about high time we did this lower prices to get the numbers up eh aye it's a plan like and I would like to thank inverness caledonian thistle fitbaw club on their absolutely fantastic idea cheers.

azZO

Good post, I agree 100%.

Anyone got a ticket stub they won't be using for this offer got 2 adults and 2 children going . It is a big difference in price - so annoyed now that I never kept a hold of the stubs or that this wasn't announced before the game on Sunday then people would of known to keep the stubs.

You can have mine if you want? PM me your address and I will post it off to you.

That is very kind RiG thank you but got it sorted. Thanks again.

azZO

Good post, I agree 100%. Aye cheers fraz eh.

azZO