Should Hughes be SACKED?

Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

I am in favour of closing this thread because I WILL say something that I regret, especially seeing as I am being talked about, it is getting ridiculous how I am now public enemy number 1, and you wonder why I feel hated :-(!!!

FWIW, I won't be posting much during off season which means you can talk about me behind my back!!!!!

I am in favour of closing this thread because I WILL say something that I regret, especially seeing as I am being talked about, it is getting ridiculous how I am now public enemy number 1, and you wonder why I feel hated :-(!!!

FWIW, I won't be posting much during off season which means you can talk about me behind my back!!!!!

post-4861-0-37244100-1400280818.jpg

Here's a wee secret for you fella....CTO and the rest of the world does not revolve around you.

Once you learn that, get rid of the ME ME ME ME attitude and drop the paranoia then I imagine life will become a whole lot easier for you....and us.

Well I now agree that this has reached a level of cyberbullying and has gone past banter. There are some things being posted that simply are not funny. Perhaps peeple should not make comments to peeple they do not know. An individual with emotional sensitivity, impulsiveness and literal, concrete thinking may struggle with this.

• Agree 2

OK, that's the last words on this. The thread has gone off piste again and will be closed.

If you want to start another one fine by me, but it has to keep on course. This will now be discussed by mods and admin.

• Agree 5