Round the Table Chat with Yogi Hughes

CaleyD

Next weeks more likely to be a caleyjagsforever special with the table full off freshly baked cup cakes and other assorted home baking left overs from their bus for Yogi to give his full approval

Almost lost for words and that has never happened to me before

Dougal

Edited by dougal

A big win today will seriously help arrest the gloom, the three of you round that table almost looked reluctant to be there.

Next time, do it round a take with pints in your hands and other people wandering out, its like you're interrogating the guy for a murder.

Won't disagree with that...lol

Reason for the setup was we had to rely on the camera mic so couldn't position it any further away.  I have mics etc on order to get around that for future and we'll possibly use a two/three camera setup to allow a more comfortable seating arrangement.

A big win today will seriously help arrest the gloom, the three of you round that table almost looked reluctant to be there.

Next time, do it round a take with pints in your hands and other people wandering out, its like you're interrogating the guy for a murder.

Won't disagree with that...lol

Reason for the setup was we had to rely on the camera mic so couldn't position it any further away.  I have mics etc on order to get around that for future and we'll possibly use a two/three camera setup to allow a more comfortable seating arrangement.

Oh well, they do say that the camera adds 10 pounds, so 3 of them would be aboot right.

Edited by dougiedanger

Top work from two hardworking and loyal guys and a motivated Manager. Time to give credit where credit is due--it takes a lot of time and work to just get this all set-up and running.

OOPS!  I've just intoned what has actually been facing J Hughes after he has come in  to this club . He's still just getting his feet under the table for goodness sake.

The two interviewers weren't scared or nuffink because they were there solely to get  J. Hughes  to talk not trumpet the sound of their own voices.

Lastly I want to hear ClacherH2 offering to do the next interview with John. If he doesn't run out of H2O then  I am sure John will adroitly deal with him kindly and with a smile on his face. As a one-time employee said to me after I fired him for not doing the work allocated--" Sniff! You get more with honey than vinegar" ---I couldn't top that  since by then I had run out of  expletives. :happy:

• Agree 1

I will continue with the Batman theme, some people just want to watch the world burn.

It was a fantastic video - it was not so long ago that ICT was in splendid isolation, nothing came out of the club, good news or bad. I find it more than a little annoying that this has not got positive recognition across the forum, I don't get it. The movie Nixon perhaps was on TV recently?

Anyway, I hope the media team don't go under the parapet, as some would like, and keep going for the vast majority of fans for who this is a rare chance to learn more about the goings on at ICT.

• Agree 4