Old ICTFC tops

GMD

tops.jpg got to love the old errea tops.  i got that one on the left 14 years ago and still wear it today with no wear and tear

I've got both of those tops. Last time I wore the Feb 8th top was the match against Yogi's Falkirk when we were relegated. I haven't worn it since. If anyone can help with the orange one I'd really appreciate it.

Beastie i saw u at the final wearing the 96-97 home top. That top is by far my favourite as it was the shirt of my first full season supporting ICT! Would be quite willing to pay full price for an XL if anyone has one that they want rid of ;)

The 2000-2002 home top was a cracker! Please oh please ICT bring back the stripes in the summer!!!!!!

• Agree 1

YEAH!!!

That top is my favourite too.  By quite a long way.  My Dad bought it for me, it was my first ever ICT shirt (I got the older ones on ebay).

I couldn't agree more about the stripes.  In my opinion it's part of who we are and a wee pointer to where we came from.  There are a lot of clubs in blue in Scotland but none in Red and Blue stripes.

(BTW - funny how there's only really one team in Scotland in red)