ICT Scarves Around The World

Scotty

CaleyD made a comment on this thread that made me think of a long running thread on a Toronto FC board i post on that shows "scarves around the world" where supporters try to outdo each other with all sorts of odd, exotic or famous places to take a picture of their club scarves .... there are places as diverse as the Sahara desert to the bottom of Lake Ontario (taken by a diver) as well as numerous famous football grounds like Barca, Madrid, Wembley etc and even someone who took a pic at LOCH NESS !

Have YOU taken a pic of you and your ICT scarf/flag/top in some famous or exotic places? (Dingwall doesnt count). Care to share? just attach the pic to this thread or link to it if it is somewhere online....

[to add a pic, just make sure you are in full editor mode and use the attach file option at the bottom of the editor then click 'attach this file'. When uploaded click 'add to post' and it should be loaded up (there is a size limit for each pic added so try to stick to JPG or PNG that are no bigger than around 1200 on the long edge and use these types rather than gif, tiff or especially bmp ... If you want to add a pic thats already online, just use the picture icon in the middle of the bottom row of editor buttons and provide the link.] 

Here are my offerings .....

Sahara Desert - wearing my TFC and ICT scarves and standing beside an Australian friend. 

post-2-0-88985700-1396355397_thumb.jpg

At the Bernabeu Stadium in Madrid

post-2-0-29306000-1396355501_thumb.jpg

At the Nou Camp in Barcelona

post-2-0-20006200-1396355684_thumb.jpg

ONE DAY MAYBE !!!!!

post-2-0-38198800-1396355549_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-62748100-1396355652_thumb.jpg

• Agree 10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...