Scotty

There were two Adams interviews, one with a woman on BBC Sport right after the game and one with Jim Spence. The Spence one is the most cringeworthy if you're a Cownty fan.

It's true Tremarco could have gone, if you compare it to Tansey's red against Utd. Watkins should never have been booked in the first minute, he clearly just collided with Broony.

Also clear that Shinnie never kicked Kiss, he kicked the ball, and it wasn't high, Kiss put his head down. Unlike the equaliser when Arquin was in orbit and should have been penalised and the flukey goal from Kiss disallowed.

If Tremarco hadn't deflected it, Brill would probably have stopped it, identical to the first one at the New Year when Scotty Boyd scored.

Also looked a penno for me when Watkins had his ankles tapped.

• Agree 3

That has to be one of the best games I've witnessed. Good honest attacking play and everyone giving their all. The squad deserve their break wherever they're headed today.

I actually thought it was a better game than the 3-3 cup game last season, which I thought was very poor up till Vigurs made it 2-2 in 85 mins and everybody was raving about it because of the ending.

There's one thing we didn't do yesterday, but I'd like to see is Doran and Watkins (and maybe Vincent as well), all switching positions.  It'd be quite a good way of messing around opposition defences as well I think and I also think Doran's a better player on the right.

Had it not been for Mark Brown we could easily have scored 4 or 5. I also like the look of De Leeuw and he would be the only player from them i would take. The rest are utter gash and Kiss is a complete tw4t!

I thought as a team we really were great and worked as a solid unit. Marley and Doran were class at times but The Raves overlapping runs and cross field passing was superb. Billy was unlucky not to score more, especially that 1st half strike. Tremarco i felt did well and personally saw nothing wrong with his tackle. Shinnie was also clearly going for ball but the mutant got his head in the way. Defo not a pen and how it was a free kick only Murray knows.

We deserved the win, no doubt about that! The mutant seethe can go do one

Big Team - Top 6

Wee Team - Bottom 6

• Agree 1

I'm delighted for yogi I know the form of late ain't good to say the least but he has shut up the roasters who never gave him a chance from day one

I thoroughly enjoyed the game last night albeit in front of a disgraceful travelling support

Caleyjagsforever need to be more proactive there is something far wrong when we can't muster 1000 fans in a local derby

Dougal

• Agree 1

Well, life's like that --one minute you think you are the bees' knees, know your job very well , are full of ideas about this and that including performance, and then  life stops you in your tracks and dishes out a cold shower that  leads to increased humility. And greater caution as to when you open your mouth.

It shut up the negative naysayers though, didn't it! :clapping:

And I still think that John Hughes, by speaking the word "educate" truly meant "educate the players in my methods" rather than any attempt to put the players down. In his after-the-match interview he really sounded  pumped and re-energised.

That's good --this will bring the whole team, the Manager and the big boss upstairs (whose reaction after the game has been duly recorded on this site :smile:)  together as a very close unit.

I'm looking forward to this being a good end to the season now, with lessons learned and growth recommenced.

And congratulations and praise to big John for making changes and corrections because it show his flexibility and dedication to ICT

• Agree 3

Great game last night and a well deserved win for us, well done to all the team for the excellent performance :clapping: :clapping:

As for the support Dougal I thought it was a good turnout from ICT with the game on a Friday night and on TV where people can watch it in the comfort of their own home or in the pub with a few beers.  There are some supporters who will not go to Dingwall and pay money to Ross County.  It is the same when its ICT v County they bring a small support which include many Inverness County fans!

• Agree 1

http://caleythistleonline.com/page/index.html/_/reports-2013-14/ross-county-v-inverness-ct-report-r1156

full report and video now added to main page

The players and fans were kept in the dark once more at the Global Energy Stadium in the Highland derby. No problem with the lights this time, but referee Craig Thompson kept everybody in the dark with his ludicrous indecision and error strewn display................read on

• Agree 2

http://caleythistleonline.com/page/index.html/_/reports-2013-14/ross-county-v-inverness-ct-report-r1156

full report and video now added to main page

The players and fans were kept in the dark once more at the Global Energy Stadium in the Highland derby. No problem with the lights this time, but referee Craig Thompson kept everybody in the dark with his ludicrous indecision and error strewn display................read on

The referee was Calum Murray.  Craig Thomson was the ref on Tuesday, against Motherwell.

I'm delighted for yogi I know the form of late ain't good to say the least but he has shut up the roasters who never gave him a chance from day one

I thoroughly enjoyed the game last night albeit in front of a disgraceful travelling support

Caleyjagsforever need to be more proactive there is something far wrong when we can't muster 1000 fans in a local derby

Dougal

Appears to me that as someone with the answers to everything that you'd be a great addition to the board of CJT....you'd get my vote.

• Agree 1

Yogi has been saying for weeks that he wanted to find a balance between the old style of play and his ultimate vision for the team...last night he managed that.

I don't think he's deliberately abandoned the use of wingers in previous games...you need two of them fit to play that system for a start...and I also don't think we played them in the same manner as we did under previous stewardship.  Aaron & Marley did a lot of squeezing in towards the middle which gave Carl & David ample opportunity to get down the flanks....often unmarked, with space and time to pick their final ball in to the area.

The biggest plus for me last night was how well we coped without Ross & Richie in the middle of the park.  I'm an advocate for having a couple of bigger guys in there to break up the play and win the physical midfield battle, but Greame and Greg did a fantastic job and offered pace from the middle which caused C*unty real problems....actually think Graeme may turn out to be a better central midfielder than he is left back, and he's one of the top left backs in the country.

Billy was still dropping back a fair bit during the game, but when he did someone else was pushing up to take his place and preventing the C*unty back line pushing out on us.  What's more, as a team we were constantly pushing further up the park and breaking from defensive situations in bigger numbers.

Huge confidence boost for the squad and manager to finally get some just reward for all the effort.  No idea where the lads found the energy from to go at the pace they did for 93 minutes, I'd be surprised if any of them moved far from the sofa this weekend.  Two week break from matches (for most), but they'll be back in for training on Monday and with some time to get practical sessions in I can only see us going from strength to strength in the final 5 games of the season.

• Agree 6