Unlucky Chorley

• 2 weeks later...

Need to win 2 out of 3 with the goal difference. Not travelling all the way to Whitby but looking forward to Bank Holiday Monday and sinking a Marine.

I see it's gone right to the wire with just one game remaining!

Chorley have a 1 point lead over FC United in the race for the title and both are away this weekend for the deciders.

Yup. FC were 2-0 down in their 'last ever game at Gigg Lane' but came back to win 3-2 infront of 3500.

Chorley won against Marine infront of 2200. I believe their fans were on the pitch celebrating before they heard FC had scored lol.

So final day decider. FC away to Barwell who have a ground similar to Nairn County. The 2500 capacity ground is preparing for an invasion of 2000 Reds. Chorley away to Buxton.

Follow follow follow

United are going to Barwell

Ther'll be thousands of Reds

We'll be pissed out our heads

Cz United are going to Barwell

• Agree 1

There wasn't any pitch invasions although there were league winning songs at half time. Surprised that Buxton has a capacity of 5200 - chorley are putting on cheap buses and even a cut price rail journey - reckoned to be 1000+ travelling.

Hate things going to the wire and I have had nowt but my teams playing well in spells but falling at the final hurdle.

I don't follow much football beyond Caley Thistle...but I've noticed Chorley have banged in a helluva number of goals this season.  Seems like you've two or three guys scoring in just about every game.  Any of them you think have what it takes and worth a look for us?

James Dean (love the name) is the one that could really move on to higher things and will be out of contract. PERSONALLY I would love to see him get a trial at Sneck. He is green, he is raw but he has pace, good in the air and is bustle, bustle, bustle - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Awwwwwww for Faaacks SAAAAAAKE!!!!

FC winning in their play off semi against Ashton, only for Ashton to score a 93rd min equaliser then go and score in the last min of ET.

FC failing to get passed the play offs for a 4th year in a row. Ahh well atleast we'll be in our own ground next year. Over 3000 again at the match. Cracking support for a club 3 tiers below League 2.

• Agree 1