No Drums in Dingwall?

ForzaCaley

I was told last night by one of the Yoof that the drum wasn't allowed into the ground last night because of 'stadium regulations'. Yet at one point during the highlights you can visibly see a drum in the Jailend. How is that allowed?

No doubt the seething mutants are jealous of our superior vocal support (we have more than one song for a start) and by baning our drum it would give them an advantage..........well it back fired on them because the atmosphere in our end last night was superb at times, and yes, they only sung one song.

However this should not go un-challenged! This is supposed to be the peoples game and clubs should be promoting 'sporting behaviour'.

Would CJT be prepared to challenge RCFC on this to make sure it doesnt happen again?

• Agree 2

I was told last night by one of the Yoof that the drum wasn't allowed into the ground last night because of 'stadium regulations'. Yet at one point during the highlights you can visibly see a drum in the Jailend. How is that allowed?

No doubt the seething mutants are jealous of our superior vocal support (we have more than one song for a start) and by baning our drum it would give them an advantage..........well it back fired on them because the atmosphere in our end last night was superb at times, and yes, they only sung one song.

However this should not go un-challenged! This is supposed to be the peoples game and clubs should be promoting 'sporting behaviour'.

Would CJT be prepared to challenge RCFC on this to make sure it doesnt happen again?

I'm happy to raise it at our meeting next week.

• Agree 2

I did feel the stewarding was a bit OTT at the game. (but with smoke bombs, some chants, etc it makes arguing for a drum more awkward).  I suppose they get to practice stewarding with a relatively small and compliant group because lets face it when a big support comes north from the 4 cities they would not be wading in about them the same for risk of a reaction. See this all the time and it just annoys me.

Think they got the seats on the cheap at Dingwall too. My allocated seat was split in two. Serious point though the seats were getting belted by the ball and shattering when the team were practicing shooting during warm up (admittedly if we could've hit the goal it wouldn't have been a problem :slapme: ).

• Agree 1

I'm afraid our so called support do us no favours even if it is a minority who seem to enjoy anti social behaviour

Take Friday night alone we had an arrest before the game when I saw one of our fans handcuffed and carted off in a police car, then we had the sickening chants, followed by the smoke bomb and a fan running on the park when the winner went in

Don't think we can gripe on about a drum when some behave like they do, heavy handed stewarding will only get worse due to Friday night

Dougal

Everyone is missing the point!

The drum was not allowed in to the ground due to 'stadium regulations' not because of 'thuggish' behaviour or 'sick' songs. Whilst at the same time County fans were allowed their drum only 100 yards away. That is the problem here!

County also have a 'thuggish' element who throw smoke bombs and sing sick chants but it appears 'stadium regulations' doesnt apply for them? Funny coincidence....

That is what i want CJT to challenge here. It appears one rule for them and one for us.

• Agree 2

Don't think the boy with the drum has ever had a smoke bomb concealed therein. What an excuse to debar him from bringing his drum to the game. The drums make the atmosphere even better.

Think the use of smoke bombs would be seen as sufficient justification for their actions....no?!!

Seemingly the boy with the smokebomb was caught with it still in his hand!  :laugh:  

Wouldn't be surprised...not as if they don't have form for using them at these games and will have been watched very closely.

It's something we can really do without and if we hope to have things like police free games (which save the club a lot of money) then it needs to stop.

Wouldn't be surprised...not as if they don't have form for using them at these games and will have been watched very closely.

It's something we can really do without and if we hope to have things like police free games (which save the club a lot of money) then it needs to stop.

Doesn't answer the question why the drum was not allowed into the game when the Ross County fans had theirs in the game. Discrimination.

I think heavy policing at games has a lot more to do with the old firm and the offensive behavior at football act rushed through after Ally and Lenny squared up a few years ago than a couple of smoke bombs at the derbies. There is a ridiculous amount of stewarding as it is, you actually feel like a criminal at games these days.

1 smoke bomb, I don't seem to be as offended by this as most on here. I don't really see the danger, criminalizing fans though I find very worrying.

• Agree 1