Europa Qualification Permutations

Bush

Oh well. Now that the European dream is over I suppose we can expect Hughes to start experimenting with the way we play. :hiding02:

Yes, just as we all should expect him to do.

Why should we expect him to do? I recall a speech made by a manager that had just taken over a team sitting second in the league saying " If it's not broken, why try to fix it?". He then said if nobody noticed any change at the club he would have done a good job. Erm..................

Just a thought but finishing above Divedee United would not only mean an extra £82000 in prize money but we would enter the League Cup a round later if St J's win the cup and get into Europe.

I think that even finishing 5th ahead of St. Johnstone would see us enter the League Cup a round later (providing Dundee United win the Cup!)

I was never a big fan of 'season's over' talk at any stage, feeling that every game, right to the last fixture is of some relevance both financially and for a better seeding in the League Cup.

The season is not over till 15:00 on Sunday, we can still go up a place in the league which is a hell of a lot of money for a club like our's. Also winning these matches might get people to start coming to our games next season