Inaugural London supporters club meeting

TopSix

Zoid, Eagle4Caley and I attended the first ever London supporters club meeting tonight* in Covent Garden.

For those of you who want to get involved, Philomena's Sports Bar is the place to go.

*as far as I'm aware

• Agree 2

Have to say it was a very convivial night!  So interesting to see the faces behind the forum-names, the Philomena was a good venue (and easy to get to and find), they had several screens (and recievers) which meant no probs getting ICT on, and they were very helpful...we even got table service! Seem to remember watching a bit of the game! (Felt we gave Aberdeen a good game...but my usual comments re: needing another forward to help Billy out still apply)

Looking forward to the next one! One day hope to see the place rocking with ICT fans...perhaps 12th Man we will get a flag to hang there when 'in residence'

(and a small shout out to my other team for confirming their presence in the EPL for next season)

Edited by Eagle4Caley
  • Agree 2

Held the AGM of the West Midlands (Ross Draper's beard) ICT Supporters club tonight. Hoping to bump the membership up to two by the next meeting so I've someone to hand over to when I move back to Inverness this summer.

• Agree 1

Reminds me of the time I walked past (honest!) a well known gay pub, and because there was some work being done to the door that day there was a sign up saying, I kid ye not, "Please use rear entrance."

• Agree 4