ie

Media Coverage

ff
AUDIO

TEXT
VIDEO

TEAM LINEUPS
post-2-0-37103100-1398605719_thumb.jpg

Why on earth not put some kids on the bench if only for the experience particularly at Parkhead.

I totally agree, Kingsmills.

It's actually a little embarrassing, particularly at Parkhead. It's the sort of thing you'd occasionally see in an amateur game when a team can't fill the bench due to work commitments!

It seems that fraser's post today (on the 'Contract Situation' thread) is correct, regarding the club releasing Matt Cooper, Conor Pepper and Adam Evans.

Any, or all 3 of them would surely, otherwise, have been on the bench.

Why on earth not put some kids on the bench if only for the experience particularly at Parkhead.

It seems most of them have been released already so we have none to put on the bench anyway.

I totally agree, Kingsmills.

It's actually a little embarrassing, particularly at Parkhead. It's the sort of thing you'd occasionally see in an amateur game when a team can't fill the bench due to work commitments!

It seems that fraser's post today (on the 'Contract Situation' thread) is correct, regarding the club releasing Matt Cooper, Conor Pepper and Adam Evans.

Any, or all 3 of them would surely, otherwise, have been on the bench.

I'm always correct  :wink:

• Agree 1

Can we still qualify for Europe ?

That ship has long since sailed! We'd need a win today for sure - and that won't happen now we're behind! I think I'm correct in saying that we've not come back from behind to win since 2011 in that epic Kilmarnock 3-6 Inverness CT game!!

But I know you were being facetious!

Well done with Chorley, by the way! :smile:

Thank feck fer Chorley. BUT if we get 9 points from the last three games then we will be on 62 points. If Motherwell draw against St Johnstone and lose their other two games they will be on 62 games and will have a lesser goal difference. If Aberdeen and Cellic win all their games - we can do it. Now a point today and we are feckin laffin.

• Agree 1

Thank feck fer Chorley. BUT if we get 9 points from the last three games then we will be on 62 points. If Motherwell draw against St Johnstone and lose their other two games they will be on 62 games and will have a lesser goal difference. If Aberdeen and Cellic win all their games - we can do it. Now a point today and we are feckin laffin.

Great post....not out of reach at all!