Celtic -V- Inverness C.T.

Scotty

Hughes stated in pre match interview he would not be taking in any new players in the summer, as he is satisfied with his bunch of lads. If that is the case he better find himself another job quickly.

• Agree 1

Embarrassing. Taking points off Celtic is a tough task, but the ones who have done it (including us!) have been set up in a solid formation and have worked their @rses off. Sounds like neither happened today. After that result, our last 3 games are looking unwinnable and 6th more likely than 4th or even 5th. That's big bucks down the tubes....

The fact Hughes said in a live radio interview words to the effect of "I'll need to watch what I say because you don't know who'll be listening...." just hammers home the lack of faith I have in his management at the club. Frankly its becoming harder and harder to deny.