Any good news?

12th Man

Is there anything good to talk about?

How's things going for Ryan at the Scotland camp?

What's Mr Heavy Metal got up his sleeve for a singsong

Is it wothwhile trying to achieve something different to commemerate our 20th year?

How did things go with the golf at Aviemore ? I noticed that it was to finish at the late Mickey Diamonds place of work.

Edited by 12th Man

quite sad that a topic like this has to be made... Ridiculous some of the expectations some fans set for a club like ours

Like winning the odd home game ?

And constantly repeating tactics that clearly don't work and have led to numerous goals being conceded.

• Agree 1

quite sad that a topic like this has to be made... Ridiculous some of the expectations some fans set for a club like ours

Don't see how the topic is sad but slating it is. I'm looking for a bit of positivity and you post a negative reply.

How did the golf go today?

Edited by 12th Man
  • Agree 1

We finished top six for the second season in a row and made a major cup final for the first time in our history which we only lost on penalties.

Our player of the season (at least who I voted for) came through our youth system and is often captain when Foran is out.

We have two local youth team players on the fringes who could go on to great things if given the chance.

Nick Ross's equaliser.

For the fiist time in as long as I can remember the majority of the squad is signed up for next season (these are the same players who played so well at the beginning of the season, it can happen again)

We are not Hibs.

We are entering our 20th year of awesomeness! 

It has kinda felt to me that the season has been over since Rooney's penalty in the final. Yes there has been a lot to play for but the generally feeling about the club (players, fans and management) has been that we are limping to the end. We don't have the squad to compete at the top for the whole season. I'm okay with that, 20 years on from the beginning I'd have never thought it possible.

• Agree 4

We are still in the top tier of Scottish Football

We continue to punch above our weight and budget

We have 3 home grown players in our squad, Ross, Polworth & Christie

We have a down to earth manager who comes without any apparent baggage

It seems to me that we have an extraordinary set of players who do not have the usual footballer swagger.

We do all this WITHOUT any bludy money to improve the football side of this business

BRILLIANT performance from the FOOTBALL department but unfortunately we are absolutely crap commercially!

:clapoverhead: :clapoverhead: :clapoverhead: :clapoverhead: :clapoverhead:

Edited by caleyboy
  • Agree 2

Plenty of good news.  I'd say:

• We are still in the top tier of Scottish Football
  • We have punched above our weight and budget
  • We have 3 home grown players in our squad, Ross, Polworth & Christie
  • It seems to me that we have an extraordinary set of players who do not have the usual footballer swagger.
  • We do all this WITHOUT any bludy money to improve the football side of this business

Let's ignore the bad news for this thread.  Plenty of that elsewhere.

• Agree 1

After watching the CL this week Yogi doesn't want us to be Barca anymore, he now wants us to be Real Madrid

Ooooh I'd settle for that, quick exciting counter attacking football, ruthlessly exploiting dithering teams!

After watching the CL this week Yogi doesn't want us to be Barca anymore, he now wants us to be Real Madrid

I hope so. Just as long as he doesn't want us to be Bayern.

Well I wouldnt mind having one of 2 of the Bayern squad to fill the bench next time at Parkhead.

In other good news I got the metal out my foot last Wednesday, healing well in the most part and should be getting the stitches out on Tuesday. Happy Days, All going well I'll be back playing a few friendly games in the summer.

I might be ready for ICT for the new season if we're still needing a crack striker yet!