Memorable moments 13/14

Yngwie

Both losses unfortunately ... but getting to the ICT 3-4 Aberdeen game, and the ICT 0-1 Celtic game in person over Xmas. Had not been back to Inverness in a while and was able to take my then 4 month old boy to his first game (the Aberdeen one). Another 5 minutes in that game and I feel we would have made it 4-4 or even 5-4.  

Without wanting to state the obvious, reaching our first final.

Also, the emergence of young Christie....although I've only just realised that he's not as 'young' as I thought he was. I was under the impression he was about 17 and understandably needed to be handled with 'kid gloves' and slowly introduced to the first team...but he's actually the same age as Polworth (19), with the latter seeming to have been around the first-team scene for a good few years now.

So, I'm of the opinion that Ryan's certainly ready for regular first team starts next season and shouldn't necessarily be viewed only as 'one for the future' but rather, one-for-the-here-and-now!

• Agree 1

The semi-final win was rather special and the final was a good occasion but I rather enjoyed the 3-0 drubbing of County at Dingwall.  Following the initial abandonment of the game there was a very lengthy delay before the game was replayed and coming into it our form was not great and County were improving.  On the day, we outplayed them in every department and with Motherwell losing heavily in Perth it looked as though we were back on track for a top 3 finish.  We still had the league cup final to come and a Scottish Cup quarter final against Dundee Utd.  There was a lot to feel good about after that performance - shame it didn't last.

• Agree 1

One other memory for me was v. Dundee United with Deano about to pick the ball up from his feet with David Goodwillie charging in. Deano stood up straight to hitch up his shorts then bent again to pick up the ball.

Shades of Jimmy Calder - pure class.

• Agree 1

Semi-final and the two Dungwall wins are the very high points, but in a strange way Stranraer away in the cup the week after the semi-final stands out as it was a good old fashioned football day out, in the town and at the ground.

One other highlight .... the "Holy ****" look on the Immortal one's face when I walked into the Innes after the Celtic game mentioned above. Poor fecker didnt even have the time to have a voddie and coke bought for him :lol:

for me.....the best moment was Nick ross's equaliser in the league cup semi. That and dorrans goal vs County.......and the second Half vs Dons when we were 4-0 down

• Agree 1

Signing the manager that's taken us the furthest ever in a major cup tournament and secured the highest premiership points tally ever.

When did we get Craig Brewster back?  :wink:

Signing the manager that's taken us the furthest ever in a major cup tournament and secured the highest premiership points tally ever.

When did we get Craig Brewster back?  :wink:

To my knowledge....Brewster never managed us in the Premiership :lol: