New Sponsor

Big G

We already have a mascot. Dont remember a train on the pitch when it was Scotrail. Nor a very large blood tester when it was Inverness Medical so why have a ham butty when its Subway

Because they are paying the piper thus get to call the tune..

• Agree 1

I agree that these stupid subway mascot costumes look pretty tragic but we should remember that Subway are an American firm and that if they can introduce a bit of disney into our game they will

They are the main sponsor so they will now have a big say what happens inside the stadium on match days

Dougal

I agree that these stupid subway mascot costumes look pretty tragic but we should remember that Subway are an American firm and that if they can introduce a bit of disney into our game they will

They are the main sponsor so they will now have a big say what happens inside the stadium on match days

Dougal

Hopefully you're right and we can look forward to seeing a wider selection of food .

• Agree 1

Dougal

Hopefully you're right and we can look forward to seeing a wider selection of food .

That would depend on the current contract stipulations with the current pie suppliers.

If you were to do a servery speed trial, subway and coffee,  v pie and a coffee. you would think pie and coffee would win hands down.

However I have been informed that Man City  have a Subway outlet and it works fine and look how many fans they have, they just have a more basic set menu, everything is preped up  fresh, wrapped up and ready to serve.

Dougal  I think you will find a few improvements this coming season, its 20 years on, the club are forever looking after the youngsters to maintain and grow the fan base, its also good to see some money coming back to look after the fans who invest in the club over the years.

Ideally, I would like to see the fans happy, stimulated, perked up, vibrant, full of energy and ready for action before KO.  

Lets make every home match a good day out.

Break the routine, please break the mould. 

Enter the bar, for a few beers nice and cold.

Enter the stadium and let the story unfold.

• Agree 4