Summer transfer targets

Doofer

Reason I was suggesting Carl Finnigan cause he is in the similar sort of mould as Lewis Horner. It may or may not work out as has been stated he is only 27 so who knows. As I said would only give him a short deal (6 month) for cover and may do a job if we have no other viable options.

I see the guy from STV tweeted today that Hughes has said that he still wants to make one more signing this transfer window.  Presumably that's a striker.

I actually wouldn't be opposed at having another look at Ayina, if he's willing to lower demands actually.

We are looking at the forward area if you read the courier he talks about a few more trialists and one he thinks will fit the bill so we will get a 1 or 2 in yet http://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/Sport/Football/Were-desperate-to-keep-Shinnie-and-Mckay-Hughes-11082014.htm

OR the money might go towards keeping Billy and Graeme !!!!

We are looking at the forward area if you read the courier he talks about a few more trialists and one he thinks will fit the bill so we will get a 1 or 2 in yet http://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/Sport/Football/Were-desperate-to-keep-Shinnie-and-Mckay-Hughes-11082014.htm

OR the money might go towards keeping Billy and Graeme !!!!

I agree that was said also and of course i would rather keep both but i think Hughes is still looking and will bring someone in if he feels it will benefit us  

On the evidence of our 1st couple of games, it is evident that a Striker is a MUST, be it a free transfer or loan.

Surely Hughes will know that and be working on something but apart from that, everything else is ok, defence sounded like it was solid these 2 games plus we have enough midfielders.

A speculative crowd of about 3,000 went to Tulloch to suss out this season's team.Hmmmmm.

But will this crowd now increase or reduce?

Question:- Assuming it is unlikely to increase considerably on the average, how can the club bring in quality players unless the revenue from T V or other sources increases?