Summer transfer targets

Doofer

Also, West Brom release Scott Allan, worth a punt on loan?

If he got released why would we only loan him......

This one made my brain hurt...

• Agree 1

Andy Little would be a good addition, can push Billy for our main striker spot if he doesn't leave. Anyone know whatever happened to Tom Hateley, right back at Motherwell, he left and was then a free agent for months I believe, maybe he was demanding big wages, always thought he was a cracking player.

At 6 ft 1 he'd offer a different option to Billy and 23 goals in Division 1 is very impressive. Especially for a side that languished around relegation all season.

Even more impressive that it was the Championship and not Div 1 AJS

I refuse to bow to the Neil Doncaster regime. It will forever be the Division's 1,2 and 3 for me. 

• Agree 4

I read today that kane hemmings isn't signing a new deal with Cowdenbeath. Championship player of the year, and scored 23 goals for them last season. Could be worth a sniff?

You used question marks and full stops? Are you feeling ok?

• Agree 1

I refuse to bow to the Neil Doncaster regime. It will forever be the Division's 1,2 and 3 for me. 

Should that not be divisions 2,3 and 4?

Making reference to the lower leagues. Premier League, Division 1, Division 2 and Division 3 to clarify  :blush:

I read today that kane hemmings isn't signing a new deal with Cowdenbeath. Championship player of the year, and scored 23 goals for them last season. Could be worth a sniff?

You used question marks and full stops? Are you feeling ok? Dropping out of uhi has done me the world of good.

• Agree 1

Should that not be divisions 2,3 and 4?

Making reference to the lower leagues. Premier League, Division 1, Division 2 and Division 3 to clarify  :blush:

I gathered that, but my point is that the premiership should really be division 1 with the others 2, 3 and 4.  I don't see the point of accepting the top division being called the premier league or whatever and the 2nd tier being called the first division, but then objecting to the 2nd tier also having some contrived name and calling the 3rd tier the first division. 

The records show that The Rangers are the First Division champions this year and that the original Rangers also won the First Division in the dats before all this premiership nonsense.  The records shows the same thing but they are in reality 2 quite separate things.  It just causes confusion.  First should mean first and not third.

I am comfortable with the term Premier League as we've had it for the best part of 40 years and it was coined here in Scotland decades before the English Premiership.

The terms Scottish Premiership and Championship, however, are just pathetic, embarrassing and unimaginative copying of what's happening in England in a futile attempt to superficially sex up the product  and, as fans, we should treat them with the disdain they deserve.

I see Sam Winnall only signed a one year deal at Scunthorpe and hasn't signed a new deal as of yet. I would love to see him back, wasn't given the chance with Terry and I think he would with Yogi.