Favourite ICT goals - article for The Terrace

always had a soft spot for Munro's last goal for us after being told he wasn't getting a new contract. Beauty of a left foot volley against Celtic at the Bridge End if I remember right. 

Always thought he had another season in him with us, was a bit gutted for him then but that goal was special.

Also, any one of the 7 against Ayr in Promotion Part Two, just for the spectacle of it all. can't really remember any of them for some reason :)

Barry scored a number of humdingers for us. The first SPL goal in the Highlands was a beauty.

And who remembers Gollys 30yarder v Liviscum 99/00 season. Absolute screamer!!

Dave the Raves 1st goal at the swamp is defo up there aswell just for the sheer #scenes

Richie's last minute winner against Raith in the 4-3 win in April 2010 has to be up there somewhere.

ETA

Should have read the linked article first to see that it had been covered

Edited by Rasczak

have a few with Richie against raith being up there and johnny's screamer against rangers but it has to be Nick Ross v hearts in the semi final this year as the absolute jubilation was beyond normal emotion it was bedlam and i was right at the front of it

Barry Wilson's goal v Motherwell in the Scottish Cup is probably my favourite ever ICT goal. Maybe...

I can't remember what season that was!?

That goal was so far out that Barry was actually in Bellshill when he struck it Edited by BA