Fans get together

12th Man

Just a thought but if a get together was to be organised  this summer for fans what would you be most interested in.

A casual  bar lunch?

High tea?

Curry night?

Beer and Barbie?

Something family orientated?

Miami and a Jägerbomb drinking contest with Aaron Doran.

Followed by a game of hide and seek with Richie? Seriously tho it would be nice to meet up with some other fans. Not a family thing though, I see too much of my kids in the close season as it is :D

What about a GTWB production version of Big Brother so all the anonymous posters remain so. As I would undoubtedly win I will produce the programme.

Been a while since we've heard from GTWB! Bout time they made a reappearance IMHO

• Agree 1

In all seriousness I think it is a good idea. Some people will want to remain behind their usernames so as long as you don't go up to folk saying "Hi I'm '12th Man' are you RiG?" I think you'll be okay.

I would suggest you do something for one of the World Cup games and go to the pub or a pre season friendly meet up? 

• Agree 1

What about a GTWB production version of Big Brother so all the anonymous posters remain so. As I would undoubtedly win I will produce the programme.

Been a while since we've heard from GTWB! Bout time they made a reappearance IMHO

mine too OCG!

A reality tv series starring all of us in our lives as fans that gets shown on e4

Would we have to have the "North Stand Ultras" on it 

It would have to. Every show needs a baddie in it...Roughi has a point however 

So far there isn't a lot of weight behind the idea as everyone has different suggestions and not enough interest so I don't even have any bargaining power to find out what can be negotiated.
If the club bar is involved it has to be opened up. bar staff and someone to buy and cook burgers and it all costs, unless the club can do that on the day of the new shirt sale
I would rather approach businesses and see what they can do for x amount of customers

Edited by 12th Man

Arrange a game of football between fans...

That's a decent idea! Would totally be up for that, maybe something CJT could organise a tourney or something.

I'm fair game for that plus i would be able to munch ya Roughi.

Looks like you've just volunteered for something Rig and warrants its own thread.

Edited by 12th Man