Great news for the fans who Believe

12th Man

I doubt that'll be topped.

What other animals have people taken to the football this past year?

Quite a few but I am too polite to name them.

Another suggestion would be to give it to one of the overseas fans who rarely if ever get a chance to watch games other than on TV or Internet links.

Id much rather let somebody who has suffered for the cause claim the thing. That means lots of travel, not being retired, being anti-hughes etc lol

Im a mere 500 miles away myself.

I broke my foot for the cause in 05. travelled to Denmark. I was retired but I'm ok now. And I've never been an anti if my life. Does that work?

No chance its going on ebay, even for a charity auction, I do want the shirt myself but I know theres many more deserving of the prize.  Even if it raised a couple of hundred quid in a charity auction (at the most), what good will that do a local charity?  Not much.

I/We need to figure out how best to decide where its new home should be. 

I'm open to suggestions.

No chance its going on ebay, even for a charity auction, I do want the shirt myself but I know theres many more deserving of the prize.  Even if it raised a couple of hundred quid in a charity auction (at the most), what good will that do a local charity?  Not much.

I/We need to figure out how best to decide where its new home should be. 

I'm open to suggestions.

Royal Rumble style battle to the death. Winner takes all.

• Agree 1

The flags are now on the move via road so I hope to get them towards the end of next week. I hope to get as many as poss sent out next weekend. Including prizes.

If you haven't done so can you please send me a pm with your name and address.

Edited by 12th Man

• 2 weeks later...

The prizes and flags have now been despatched, the response has been very good and I am now only waiting on 3 replies from fans for an address.

I will try and put up a picture later of the prizes, as Jim Bowen would say "lets look at what you could have won."

post-640-0-62772800-1404919551.jpg

Lets look at what you could have won.

Im still waiting for Sheepslagger, Wynthank15 and Crownboy49 to get in touch, so if you know them ask them to send me a message.

Oddquine your flag has been passed on as requested, I gave it to a 5 year old (who isnt a current ICT fan) he chose the Together We Believe flag and he wants to put it up on his wall and his mum is now looking to enroll him in the Summer Hotshots Programme.

Edited by 12th Man