Ex-ICT players' news

Sneckboy

There must be something up with Dean McDonald.  Including a loan spell at Grays Athletic, this his 12th club since leaving us.  That's roughly two new clubs a year.  He was at four different clubs in 2009 alone!  

He was absolutely hopeless mind!  Probably one of the worst ever players I've seen play for us in terms of all round ability.

Anyone remember Hugh Robertson? Ex-Aberdeen & Dundee, a left-footed player we had on loan in the late 90's. He's been appointed as manager of North Junior king-pins Culter FC - where he's been playing the past few seasons.

Anyone remember Hugh Robertson? Ex-Aberdeen & Dundee, a left-footed player we had on loan in the late 90's. He's been appointed as manager of North Junior king-pins Culter FC - where he's been playing the past few seasons.

Him with the Hugh Jarse?

• Funny 1

A few reports around the web that Andre Blackman has apparently signed for Leeds United!!

If true, it would be a remarkable upturn in fortunes for the guy - very likely 'last chance saloon' in the professional ranks. Coincidentally, he'd be challenging Charlie Taylor for the left-back slot.

A few reports around the web that Andre Blackman has apparently signed for Leeds United!!

If true, it would be a remarkable upturn in fortunes for the guy - very likely 'last chance saloon' in the professional ranks. Coincidentally, he'd be challenging Charlie Taylor for the left-back slot.

I really liked Andre Blackman as a player while he was with us - just a shame he ruined it. Fair play to him for getting a move to Leeds though.

I see Birmingham, Dunfermline and ICT flop Andrew Barrowman has returned to his natural level by signing for Greenock Morton.

Absolutely right! It was in the 3rd tier had his one good season! Plenty of clubs have since tried to get him to reproduce that form. He'll be teaming up with Conor Pepper - who incredibly, scored just as many goals for us (in far fewer games) as Barrowman!!

He'll be teaming up with Conor Pepper - who incredibly, scored just as many goals for us (in far fewer games) as Barrowman!!

Thats an interesting stat ... but wrong .... unless you mean league goals (or goals from open play)?

Barrowman - 3 goals in 41 appearances (17 starts) - Killie/Aberdeen in league, Motherwell in Cup. Goal Vs Killie was a penalty!

Pepper - 2 goals in 15 appearances (3 starts) - Vs Hibs & Hearts

He'll be teaming up with Conor Pepper - who incredibly, scored just as many goals for us (in far fewer games) as Barrowman!!

Thats an interesting stat ... but wrong .... unless you mean league goals (or goals from open play)?

Barrowman - 3 goals in 41 appearances (17 starts) - Killie/Aberdeen in league, Motherwell in Cup. Goal Vs Killie was a penalty!

Pepper - 2 goals in 15 appearances (3 starts) - Vs Hibs & Hearts

Yeah, league goals!!

Hopefully Pepper reminds Barrowman of this stat!

Actually, I overlooked the cup goal - or rather, Soccerbase don't seem to have any record of that particular game in Barrowman's stats!

I see that Rangers are wanting to sign Don Cowie. Cardiff have offered him a new contract but he says he may consider other options. 

Yep! He's rejected Cardiff's offer and is now a free agent. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be surprised if he was lured to Ibrox!

Joe Gorman has joined Bray Wanderers on a short term deal

And Adam Evans has also gone 'home' - signing for Bohemians of Dublin, though I'm sure he'll eventually play at a higher level than that.

I stumbled across ex loan signing Alex MacDonald on Twitter. Aside from having rancid chat like most footballers I noticed that he's just come off a magnificent season with Burton Albion where he scored 0 goals in 41 games.

#Baller

• Agree 1