Ex-ICT players' news

Sneckboy

My most recent post on here was about Aiden Chippendale signing for Conference South club, Stalybridge. I thought to myself, that's quite a drop from playing in the 'SPL' - but this news about Greenhalgh! :amazed:

Maidstone are even a standard below that - level 7! But he'll still have the fancy coloured boots, slick haircut and swagger.

Some of the teams Greenhalgh will be facing this season include, the Metropolitan police, Witham Town, Peacehaven & Telscombe FC, Bognor Regis and East Thurrock United. Yet he'll still think he's God's gift! :laugh:

Such a fall from grace for Greenhalgh. I always felt he was too lightweight for the premiership and watching a few U20 games I didn't think he had the right attitude but didn't expect him to make such a fall consdering he was scoring for Stenny.

Marius Niculae has left Ukranian side Hoverla (3 goals from 14 appearances last season) to join Sanliurfaspor in Turkey's 2nd flight. 

Sounds like a reaching-the-end-of-my-career move - where can I get the most money?! !

I've never heard of them - but I doubt he had either, until they showed interest.

He certainly wouldn't have heard of us before signing, but money talks! I always felt he was lazy with us, although at times you could see he had class.

Barry Wilson's trying everything to shore up Elgin City's leaky defence. He's got former Livingston team-mate and veteran, man-of-many-clubs defender Marvin Andrews at Borough Briggs!  

Picture shows Barry anxiously thinking 'you can't take that bottle onto the field'!

post-3020-0-72868700-1408711963.jpg

Some of the teams Greenhalgh will be facing this season include, the Metropolitan police, Witham Town, Peacehaven & Telscombe FC, Bognor Regis and East Thurrock United. Yet he'll still think he's God's gift! :laugh:

I thought his comments about being "interested in signing for Southend" were a bit disrespectful to Concord.

Also, according to his Twitter, Richie Byrne is now a London-based personal trainer.  He also plays for Egham Town who play in the Division One Central of the Southern League!

Edited by Renegade

Barry Wilson's trying everything to shore up Elgin City's leaky defence. He's got former Livingston team-mate and veteran, man-of-many-clubs defender Marvin Andrews at Borough Briggs!  

I nearly crashed into Big Marv half an hour ago! Was at the roundabout near Broxden services, presumably he was stopping there on his way up to Elgin for their game today. This vehicle pulled out when it shouldn't have done, forcing me to brake, so I had a look at who was driving and thought he looked familiar, then I noticed a Trinidad flag sticker in the back window and a personalised number plate along the lines of SOCA as in Socca Warriors.

As for why he pulled out when he shouldn't have......maybe God told him to go!

Edited by Yngwie
  • Agree 2

Marius Niculae has left Ukranian side Hoverla (3 goals from 14 appearances last season) to join Sanliurfaspor in Turkey's 2nd flight. 

Sounds like a reaching-the-end-of-my-career move - where can I get the most money?! !

I've never heard of them - but I doubt he had either, until they showed interest.

He certainly wouldn't have heard of us before signing, but money talks! I always felt he was lazy with us, although at times you could see he had class.

A friend in Turkey has told me he has left without a game as the technical director didn't agree with his wage 

Edited by gordieict

Bryan Prunty has left Dumbarton after 4 years and signed for Airdrieonians.

http://www.dumbartonfootballclub.com/news/?mode=view&id=1501

I've just read that Inverness born-and-bred Mark McCulloch has officially called-time on his long career and retired from football at the age of 39.

He was a dependable, key player for us during the lower league years.

Edited by Sneckboy

See Tudur Jones has been punted by Hibs.

That 'step up' has worked spectacularly well for him, hasn't it.

At no point at all did OTJ say his move was a step up. The media drivel of " A new challenge" were quoted. OTJ has a young family and was offered almost double his wages. On top of that he had had a serious knee injury and the training ground at the Fort with its poor surface was doing him no favours. He never had a bad word to say about ICT, just the opposite, and sat with the fans at the semi-final. I for one wish him all the best for the future. A good player on the pitch and a gentleman off it.

• Agree 6

A friend in Turkey has told me he has left without a game as the technical director didn't agree with his wage 

Yes, it seems he wasn't paid the signing on fee he was expecting and is now looking elsewhere. A couple of Romanian clubs interested, unsurprisingly, but according to one report his old club Dinamo Bucharest only offered him 3,500 Euros a month so he's looking abroad again.

I believe ICT legend Andrew Barrowman finally got a taste of international football yesterday!

Presumably both he and Connor Pepper would have been in the Morton side that took on Scotland behind closed doors.  Apparently it ended 3-0, hopefully to Scotland.

• Agree 1