Ex-ICT players' news

Sneckboy

8 hours ago, caleyboy said:

Sam Urquhart is Alan Urquharts son (ex Clach and Ross County) was with us as a kid, went to Aberdeen then back to us for a wee while as a youth. Big potential but didn't quite get there.

Ah cheers for that, I know Billy has a son Euan. I wasn’t sure so I asked a Buckie fan who said Sam was Billy’s lad. Not much of a likeness anyway. 

12 hours ago, TheMantis said:

Ah cheers for that, I know Billy has a son Euan. I wasn’t sure so I asked a Buckie fan who said Sam was Billy’s lad. Not much of a likeness anyway. 

last I heard Euan was at Nairn but I think he may now be in the States.

• 4 weeks later...

What's this all about then Darren???

Darren McCauley Tweeted.....
After signing for @derrycityfc this summer it has been a pleasure to represent my hometown team. However for a number of different reasons, I will not be returning for the 2020 season. I would like to wish the players, fans and club all the very best for the future

⚽️

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I haven't been on in a while but thought I'd report that Curtis Allen has left glentoran back to Coleraine on loan until the end of the season and then signed a 2 year deal with them next season on. He spend most of this season at the glens injured and only played a few games. Gutted to see him go. He carried the team single handed at points in the last few seasons 

• 2 weeks later...

Billy Mckay SPFL player of the month for February for 5 goals in 5 games. 

Some on here can say “I told you so” after the debate about him in January. Rather than being in his way out at County, it looks like he has cemented his place and is keeping them just above the relegation fight. 

Edited by Robert

Was watching the English national League match last night on BT Sports and discovered that two of our former players were in the Halifax Town team .  Danny Williams was in the starting eleven and Tobi Sho-Silva came on as a sub.  During the match, the commentator remarked that Adam Rooney had just signed for another National League side Sollihull Moors from Salford. 

• 2 weeks later...

Bit of a head scratcher/time warp for a majority, but who was #48 in our 2004/05 season? Managed to snag a player worn training top for a tenner, however, I can't seem to find the wearer of said kit. Hasn't arrived yet, so I can't check for any indications, nor is there any reliable sources showing our kit number history

12 hours ago, Jack Waddington said:

Bit of a head scratcher/time warp for a majority, but who was #48 in our 2004/05 season? Managed to snag a player worn training top for a tenner, however, I can't seem to find the wearer of said kit. Hasn't arrived yet, so I can't check for any indications, nor is there any reliable sources showing our kit number history

I think Sean Porter had that number in 2008/9 but I'm not aware it had been used prior to that.

Edited by DoofersDad

I was watching the 2012 Scottish Cup final highlights on BBC Scotland Channel last night, the game when Hearts beat Hibs 5-1. MotM was Ian Black who ran the show for Hearts and Mark Brown was in goal for Hibs. Mark Ridgers was on the bench for Hearts that day. I also remember us playing Hibs the week before the final in Inverness, beating them 2-0 going on 5 or 6.

Edited by Row S

• 4 weeks later...

Got this for an absolute steal (in my books anyway). Match worn pre-season kit from the 16/17 season, however, I'm kinda unsure who wore it. I know that Brad came in and took the number from Ryan once he went off to Celtic the previous season, but I'm not entirely sure if this was a before or after Brad McKay signing...

EDIT: Checking Transfermarkt, Brad was pretty much a deadline day deal, so, probably not him...anyone know? Might need to send a tweet ICT's way if they have any other info on it.

Screenshot_20200421-222512_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20200421-222516_eBay.jpg

Edited by Jack Waddington

On 4/21/2020 at 10:31 PM, Jack Waddington said:

Got this for an absolute steal (in my books anyway). Match worn pre-season kit from the 16/17 season, however, I'm kinda unsure who wore it. I know that Brad came in and took the number from Ryan once he went off to Celtic the previous season, but I'm not entirely sure if this was a before or after Brad McKay signing...

EDIT: Checking Transfermarkt, Brad was pretty much a deadline day deal, so, probably not him...anyone know? Might need to send a tweet ICT's way if they have any other info on it.

Screenshot_20200421-222512_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20200421-222516_eBay.jpg

EDIT 2: Been confirmed by Brad himself that he never wore the top. Fs. Any other potential wearers of this top?

Tried tweeting out to Caley, as they'd have a more in depth database (duh), however they still haven't gotten back to me...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...