Ex-ICT players' news

Sneckboy

Wonder if any other of our players or even ex players will get call ups in the nearish future. Suppose Toddy is the most likely cos the Bulgarian National Team isn't as a high standard as Scotlands, and I doubt the Scotland Scouts are looking at taking any of our promising players for the National Team.

County look to be in freefall again anyway, just like they were before last season was put on hold. They were saved from plunging further and possible relegation by Covid 19. Perhaps they'll need a second wave and lockdown to save them this season.

Edited by Row S

18 hours ago, Jack Waddington said:

Coll conceding yet another penalty. At this rate, I can't see him lasting til the end of the season considering how many he's given away already

He scored over 9 in the player rater on the BBC Sport app: I assume Celtic fans voted for him!!

I see Vigurs gifted Celtic a goal too. 

Edited by Robert

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2020 at 3:46 PM, Jack Waddington said:

Coll conceding yet another penalty. At this rate, I can't see him lasting til the end of the season considering how many he's given away already

And another one today in their defeat at Ibrox. 

Edited by Robert

Apologies if it has reported before but Gary Warren is now at Torquay United following his loan spell there last season. He came off the bench today.

David Raven is now at Marine in the Northern Premier League. 

Edited by Robert
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Robert said:

Apologies if it has reported before but Gary Warren is now at Torquay United following his loan spell there last season. He came off the bench today.

David Raven is now at Marine in the Northern Premier League Division 1 North West.

Former ICT youngster Roddy Kennedy has joined Strathspey Thistle and Donald Morrison who was on loan to Fort William last season follows another ex ICT youngster Jamie Wilson signing for Dumbarton. 

• 2 weeks later...

Possibly old news but I see Andy Shinnie is playing for Charlton in League 1 now. He had an early assist against Fleetwood, my English team as I lived near there for a few years, tonight. Sounds quite a game as 2-2 at half time. 

Fonners has been called up to the Wales squad for the first time since probably Euro 2016, don't mean to be that guy, but they reeeally must be lacking on goalkeepers if they're giving a fairly inconsistent 33 year old his first call up in about 5 years

Edited by Jack Waddington

Anyone not willing to pay the excessive PPV charges for our game at Hearts today could watch 2 live F.A. games entirely free,  on the BBC sports website, featuring 2 of our ex players (if they are selected, of course).  At 12 30 Tonbridge Angels, for whom Ben Greenhalgh plays, take on Bradford City, and at 15.00 Marine FC, for whom David Raven plays, are away to Colchester.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Robert said:

Raven playing centre half? They have taken a league team to extra time so maybe another cup story looming for him?

And as Caley Mad in Berks has reported on the scorers thread, he scored the fourth Marine penalty as they won the shoot out. Nice one David!

Edited by Robert