Ex-ICT players' news

Sneckboy

Three year deals to players aged 32 and 33: seems an amazing decision by Cove, particularly as they both have had injury absences quite regularly. Presumably they had to offer that length of contract to get them.

Sounds like Polly will sign a two year deal at Kilmarnock. Hughes had been after him for County but that interest obviously died when he left himself.

Edited by Robert

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jack Waddington said:

Dan MacKay starting tonight in the UECL against that Andorran side that I forget the name of

He was subbed at half time. May have been tactical as Hibs were down to 10 men by then. Scott Allan had already been subbed following the red card. 

• 2 weeks later...

The adventures of Rooney and McCart at St Johnstone continue, with a trip to Istanbul for a great draw with Galatasaray.

This comes just a few days after they played in Dingwall. So many “Welcome to Hell” signs in one week!

• Funny 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Robert said:

Marley Watkins is being released by Cardiff when his short term deal expires at the end of this month. 

It would be great if we had a bit spare cash to get him back up here for the rest of the season :wink:

Well spotted Robert.  Since his brief spell with us about 4 years ago, he fell right off my radar and, I now notice since then he has played quite a bit in the USA and Ireland, scoring a few goals here and there, none of which has ever featured in my own records of ex ICT goal scorers. I'll add him to my lists now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...