Ex-ICT players' news

Sneckboy

1 hour ago, TheMantis said:

I see quite a lot of "lazy b*****d" quotes on P&B from both sets of fans and Motherwell too, although he did well there initially. Maybe just his running style. I'd certainly have him back.

Absolutely.

1 hour ago, Robert said:

According to that reliable source, Wikipedia, he’s been at Cowdenbeath since January 2020.

I don’t see how he could have been eligible to play if he played for Brora recently: are you sure it was him?

1 hour ago, IBM said:

It wasn't Gavin Morrison :lol: he did move to Cowdenbeath a while back it was a move south for work reasons so it is likely that January 2020 is right.

Sorry guys, brain fart , I meant Dale Gillespie 😂

15 minutes ago, TheMantis said:

Sorry guys, brain fart , I meant Dale Gillespie 😂

They are both from Inverness and played for ICT might be an age thing :smile:

1 minute ago, IBM said:

They are both from Inverness and played for ICT might be an age thing :smile:

And Elgin and Brora. But Morrison also went to Grindavik.

What do you mean “might” 🤣

Not a former player but a former manager. Congratulations to John Hughes who, despite getting the team with the second highest budget relegated, walks away from East End Park with yet another wedge of compensation bulging in his pocket.

Jake Mulraney has moved from Atlanta United to Orlando City in MLS. The trade was $200,000 in 'allocation money'* which is quite high for MLS as it forms part of your wage budget and what you can spend on overall contracts in a year ... it may increase to $275,000 based on him hitting performance benchmarks. Didnt realise he had moved until I saw him come on as a sub against Toronto last weekend! 

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, IBM said:

Tranmere Rovers have signed former Norwich City midfielder Reece McAlear on a two-year contract.

Good luck to him he did well for us while on loan.

At least the rumours about him going to County proved unfounded.

I’m surprised he has not landed a club at a higher level but wish him well. 

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

As has been mentioned in the 2022 Friendlies topic in the main board, Gary Warren is back in Inverness having signed for Clach.

He is now 37 so presumably will be planning for his life after being a player: I wonder if he could return to us in a coaching role at some point.

It is great to see him back in the area. If Josh Meekings is still at Brora this season, the games between them could be worth attending if don’t have home games on the same days. 

Edited by Robert

• 2 weeks later...

Kirk Broadfoot has signed for Broomhill (now rebranded as Open Goal Broomhill, and replacing Clyde as the tenants of Broadwood).

Intersting move, I expected him to be playing at a higher level than that.

• 2 weeks later...