Ex-ICT players' news

Sneckboy

2 hours ago, Gavroche said:

Calum Ferguson has signed for Albion Rovers. He has impressed during his trial. Great for him !

I thought he must have signed as they read his name out with the team.

4 hours ago, Gavroche said:

Calum Ferguson has signed for Albion Rovers. He has impressed during his trial. Great for him !

Well yes, it is good that he has found a senior club and has a chance to build on this and get noticed, but if you hadd said to him when he was in our matchday squads that he'd soon be on trial at Albion Rovers......

• 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Caley Mad In Berks said:

4 Aug.   Bad night for Aberdeen.  Adam Rooney missed a penalty, and Graeme Shinnie 'scored' the own goal in the 94th minute, which lost Dons the match and saw them knocked out of Europe.  

It lost them the match but not the tie. They were out anyway at 0-0.

Wasn't sure whether to post this here or on the ex ICT Players Score thread.

Shinnie Goal

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Has Mutombo got a club yet? You'd have thought that with a fair bit of talent and some televised goals he wouldn't find it at all difficult, but after a quick search he still seems to be out of work - for a brief moment though I thought he'd returned to the continent to sign for Vereinslos, until I realised it's the German word for out of contract! :laugh:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, TheMantis said:

Liam Hughes scored for Barrow in a 2-2 draw at Taunton then was sent off for headbutting the goalkeeper:laugh:

BBC initially announced him as the scorer but the goal has since been awarded to another player.  He's still being credit with the straight red though!

On 29/09/2016 at 7:08 PM, Yngwie said:

Has Mutombo got a club yet? You'd have thought that with a fair bit of talent and some televised goals he wouldn't find it at all difficult, but after a quick search he still seems to be out of work

Found him! Last week he went on trial with Partizan (Belgrade) and has since scored in a friendly. According to a Serbian article, the "dark skinned attacker" had an unsuccessful trial at the same club back in 2014.

31 minutes ago, Yngwie said:

Found him! Last week he went on trial with Partizan (Belgrade) and has since scored in a friendly. According to a Serbian article, the "dark skinned attacker" had an unsuccessful trial at the same club back in 2014.

Well done Yngwie, I've been looking for him for a while now.  I'll add him to by ex ICT players list.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2016 at 0:43 PM, Yngwie said:

I'm quite surprised he still hasn't been picked up.  He wasn't a bad player by any means, just a little erratic and inconsistent.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...