Ex-ICT players' news

Sneckboy

22 minutes ago, Yngwie said:

Boden!

Damned predictive text!

I corrected what it turned Duku into but missed what it did to Boden!!

Corrected now thanks. 

Edited by Robert

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Train strikes, roadworks on the M8, what a nightmare. I gave Ayr a miss and watched my local team Bonnyrigg who lost 4-2 to Stenny featuring Nat Wedderburn. Looked a bit slimmer than I remember.

Edited by TheMantis

• 3 weeks later...

Ross Tokely is apparently moving from North Caledonian League team St Duthus, where he was coaching and seemingly still playing (certainly last season) to Nairn County.

They’ve just appointed a new Manager so not sure in what capacity he is joining them.

Does he still coach our youngsters?

Edited by Robert

11 minutes ago, Robert said:

Ross Tokely is apparently moving from North Caledonian League team St Duthus, where he was coaching and seemingly still playing (certainly last season) to Nairn County.

They’ve just appointed a new Manager so not sure in what capacity he is joining them.

Does he still coach our youngsters?

Yes, I am sure he does.

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Robert said:

If BBC are right, Draper was part of a back 3 and Nicolson was in an advanced role on the left side.

How did Nicolson do? I saw great potential in him when he got game time with us. 

Aye Lewis was wearing 3 but appeared to be playing as a wing back as you say. He's decent as I saw at the semi at Tynecastle, could be ready for some game time, maybe he'll get recalled in January...I see you've got the right spelling, I got the wrong one off the Elgin website.

R5__6706.JPG

R5__6698.JPG

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Stuart Golabek appointed interim Manager at Brora with Josh Meekings one of those assisting him. The previous Manager resigned. Golabek had only returned to Brora as Assistant Manager recently. 

Edited by Robert