Birmingham Away

I suggest we meet up at the Wellington in Brum and then head for the ground. Its a good walk from the city centre to St Andrews. The Spotted Dog in Digbeth is en route so we may as well take up their acceptance of us and have a couple. Its family friendly too with proper beer  :wink: 

Not too sure what time you guys are likely to be in Brum but will see you in the Welly.

http://www.thewellingtonrealale.co.uk/

http://www.spotteddog.co.uk/

We get in at 1005. Will probably look for a Wetherspoons on the like like might be open for beer and brekkie. I see the Wellie is open from 1000. Do you know if they do food? Spotted dog sounds good but if it is a walk we might need a put stop on route.

The Wellington doesn't do food but you can take your own...they'll supply the plates...honest. There is a 'spoons just before you get to the Welly....Brier Rose I think it's called :wink:

Why don't you meet the guys off the train Muka1?

You will be the most feted fan in town when your team comes back up North one day! The cops will have to hold back the crowds at Inverness station, begorra!

Oh by the way, ...Laurence, if you are now 71 is it not  time to change yer photie on yer Avatar, like.?

I can send you a pair of pipes and slippers to just set the tone of a devoted ICT fan frae elsewhere. :clapoverhead: entering those fun-filled sunny days of your dotage......eh?

Why don't you meet the guys off the train Muka1?

You will be the most feted fan in town when your team comes back up North one day! The cops will have to hold back the crowds at Inverness station, begorra!

Oh by the way, ...Laurence, if you are now 71 is it not  time to change yer photie on yer Avatar, like.?

I can send you a pair of pipes and slippers to just set the tone of a devoted ICT fan frae elsewhere. :clapoverhead: entering those fun-filled sunny days of your dotage......eh?

If the weather was nice I would of made a day of it around town mate and hopefully bumped into a few caley fans. Now just taking my younger brother so will be going in and straight out of town after the match. Gringo 'not very good at home' is putting it politely, 2 home wins all of last season is the worst ever in football league history. Its amazing we are still a championship club.

Team seems to be:

Brill

Raven Meekings Warren Tremarco

Shinnie Polworth

Watkins Christie Ross

McKay

Wasn't expecting that, expected more of what I think the team will be next week. i.e. draper, tansey and vincent in there. not necessarily convinced they should be mind but on the way the team has been laid out.

either way interesting and perhaps a chance for ross and watkins to stake claims