Birmingham Away

Away fans usually get allocated part of the Gil Merrick Lower, sometimes all of it depending on allocation sold. I don't think blues are expecting much of a turnout as only the Kop end is being opening for home fans, which isn't unusual for friendlies and early cup games at St Andrews. The Wellington seems to be popular with away supporters as it has over 15 real ales on top, also the cricketers arms isn't far from the ground and is also away friendly. I personally as a Birmingham City supporter am a little disappointed that this match isn't away and so will probably make my mind up Saturday morning whether I bother going, anyway I hope all you lads that make the journey have a fun day and the sun carries on shining. KRO

Can we have Andrew Shinnie back please?

Away fans usually get allocated part of the Gil Merrick Lower, sometimes all of it depending on allocation sold. I don't think blues are expecting much of a turnout as only the Kop end is being opening for home fans, which isn't unusual for friendlies and early cup games at St Andrews. The Wellington seems to be popular with away supporters as it has over 15 real ales on top, also the cricketers arms isn't far from the ground and is also away friendly. I personally as a Birmingham City supporter am a little disappointed that this match isn't away and so will probably make my mind up Saturday morning whether I bother going, anyway I hope all you lads that make the journey have a fun day and the sun carries on shining. KRO

Can we have Andrew Shinnie back please? I'm sure most bluenoses would drive him back up to Scotland themselves! Rare moments of brilliance but usually outclassed and looks lost most of the time. Which is rather unfortunate as you can tell he's giving 100% to try and succeed! I am also curious to know Inverness fans opinion on Birmingham as a club and whether you are aware of our current dire situation ?

Can we have Andrew Shinnie back please? I'm sure most bluenoses would drive him back up to Scotland themselves! Rare moments of brilliance but usually outclassed and looks lost most of the time. Which is rather unfortunate as you can tell he's giving 100% to try and succeed! I am also curious to know Inverness fans opinion on Birmingham as a club and whether you are aware of our current dire situation ?

Cant say I've much opinion on BC though I do feel a bit sorry for you. Owner in jail. Transfer embargo etc. And you stole a Scottish song as your anthem

Cant say I've much opinion on BC though I do feel a bit sorry for you. Owner in jail. Transfer embargo etc. And you stole a Scottish song as your anthem Curious as to why you think it was stolen? Surely every anthem is adopted or 'stolen' at one point? We are very proud of our Club Anthem which is unique too us as a club which can't be said for many songs nowadays. unfortunately it will nowhere near be done justice on Saturday.

Is anyone travelling down from Inverness and would like to take a small holdal down with them to take a wee flag into the stadium, its been given the OK from Birmingham City fc.

Edited by 12th Man

You may not like this Muka but I will be blunt as usual - BC are on a par with Leeds and the Sheffield clubs. They sold their souls to vultures offering fame and fortune and got fecked. You were SO lucky not to go down next season. Some of your fans are living in the past and making comparisons in the here and now. Fortunately you have thousands of loyal diehards who are probably keeping the club and the reputation alive and respect to that. If only your players these days could fight fer the colours like the Zulu Warriors did in the seventies.

You may not like this Muka but I will be blunt as usual - BC are on a par with Leeds and the Sheffield clubs. They sold their souls to vultures offering fame and fortune and got fecked. You were SO lucky not to go down next season. Some of your fans are living in the past and making comparisons in the here and now. Fortunately you have thousands of loyal diehards who are probably keeping the club and the reputation alive and respect to that. If only your players these days could fight fer the colours like the Zulu Warriors did in the seventies.

The zulu warriors is that another premerger club

I suggest we meet up at the Wellington in Brum and then head for the ground. Its a good walk from the city centre to St Andrews. The Spotted Dog in Digbeth is en route so we may as well take up their acceptance of us and have a couple. Its family friendly too with proper beer  :wink: 

Not too sure what time you guys are likely to be in Brum but will see you in the Welly.

http://www.thewellingtonrealale.co.uk/

http://www.spotteddog.co.uk/

Are we going to try the Wellington or shall we give ith boot ? I am more bowled over by the suggestion of the Cricketers. Is anyone else stumped or do we stick with the Dalmation.

Ok so we start at the Duke wi the traffic cone, it's near the station. On to the Mutt and then the Lilywhite Lilith just before the Harry Lauderdome.

And what's all this 'wait till matchday then decide if I'm going' malarkey? That's a new one on me....

Edited by TheMantis
Oops Gringo beat me to it

I actually disagree and feel that both Leeds and Sheffield Wednesday are bigger clubs than blues, both in history and in support. From the outside looking in it may seem like we had a really poor season last year, but most blues fans will tell you that with the second lowest wage budget in the league(only yeovil had smaller) we did very well to maintain our championship status. I am being optimistic for next season and hoping for a quiet mid-table finish with none of the late drama of last season, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6GuB8k8qGp8 please watch that link if you have time so Saturdays friendly isnt your lasting opinion on our fans.

I think that we may all be on a Sticky Wicket if we go to the Wellington and may end up leaving with a Yorkshire Blonde.

Muka - Met some of your lads in a pub in Chorley before the Bolton game and watched it on telly. Must have been the same feeling as we experienced when Draper scored the penalty in the Cup Semi.

I think that we may all be on a Sticky Wicket if we go to the Wellington and may end up leaving with a Yorkshire Blonde.

Muka - Met some of your lads in a pub in Chorley before the Bolton game and watched it on telly. Must have been the same feeling as we experienced when Draper scored the penalty in the Cup Semi.

It was certainly in my top 3 football days following blues, along with winning the cup at wembley and being the first English club ever to beat club brugge away, seeing 9000 blues fans around the square and in the ground was exceptional. What are your away number usually and what do you expect for tomorrow's game ?

It was certainly in my top 3 football days following blues, along with winning the cup at wembley and being the first English club ever to beat club brugge away, seeing 9000 blues fans around the square and in the ground was exceptional. What are your away number usually and what do you expect for tomorrow's game ?

Maybe knock a couple of zeros off your number.

I suggest we meet up at the Wellington in Brum and then head for the ground. Its a good walk from the city centre to St Andrews. The Spotted Dog in Digbeth is en route so we may as well take up their acceptance of us and have a couple. Its family friendly too with proper beer  :wink: 

Not too sure what time you guys are likely to be in Brum but will see you in the Welly.

We get in at 1005. Will probably look for a Wetherspoons on the like like might be open for beer and brekkie. I see the Wellie is open from 1000. Do you know if they do food? Spotted dog sounds good but if it is a walk we might need a put stop on route.

Maybe knock a couple of zeros off your number.

We had the mass total of 150 odd at Charlton last year I believe. We won't take many but we will make plenty noise. Is th beer at th ground a decent price?

We get in at 1005. Will probably look for a Wetherspoons on the like like might be open for beer and brekkie. I see the Wellie is open from 1000. Do you know if they do food? Spotted dog sounds good but if it is a walk we might need a put stop on route.

What time are you leaving Glesga ?

Maybe knock a couple of zeros off your number. We had the mass total of 150 odd at Charlton last year I believe. We won't take many but we will make plenty noise. Is th beer at th ground a decent price? I'm sure you'll make it a decent atmosphere, beer in the ground is overpriced garbage, I tend too buy bottles at half time as anything out the taps are watered down muck, fosters is the beer sold in the ground.

Edited by Muka1