Player Sponsorship 2014/15

Scotty

Yay, crossed the magic £420 I think?

Yes we did. I am now marking this group as complete and 'membership closed' and will ask the club to invoice us for the sponsorship. 

• Agree 1

Good stuff. Do you think there is enough interest to try and sponsor another item? Another 18 folk at £11 and a training top/boots could be sponsored.

Edited by RossP

Good stuff. Do you think there is enough interest to try and sponsor another item? Another 18 folk at £11 and a training top/boots could be sponsored.

I'm willing to pay more than £11 if we go for another item

I am not sure there is enough interest, but if people want to add their names to the list in here I wont close this thread (yet). BUT we wont accept any payments until we have enough people. I do not want to get into a situation where we are half a dozen pledges towards our goal and it stagnates and we then end up either having to pay the rest ourselves, or refund monies. 

Just for clarity ..... sponsoring a home top is the only way you get a strip .... when you sponsor a 'lesser' item, the gift from the club at the end of the season can vary .... over the last few years for the other items we sponsored (training tops, boots etc) we received a full-sized ball, a mini-ball, and an ICT mug depending on the item sponsored.