The sponsor costs are as follows:

Match £150
Team £100
Ball £75
Man of match £75
Programme type 1 (company name) £20
Programme type 2 (company details; name, address, contact no) £40
Player £20 (your name or company name)

If anyone would like to sponsor any of the above, please PM me your choice.

Please also spread the word about the match and sponsors.  It would be great for a big turnout this year and plenty of support for both teams.

Thanks very much 'TopSix', it is a shame that Caley will be away to Raith and Ross County are away to Elgin but it was the most preferred date between both sets of fans playing.

I can only hope that any fans not traveling to Kirkaldy and Elgin will be willing to show their support for 2 great charities and turn up to cheers on their respective team.

Last year was a great day and we would like to repeat that plus more.

Which charities are benefiting?

Thank you for reminding me.

The Charities are: The Progressive Supranuclear Palsy Association (PSPA) & The Inverness Diabetes Endowment Fund.

Due to a number of reasons it has been kept in Dingwall. The main reason being overall cost. We will look at it being Inverness next year.

Is it true that County will be wearing green and white hoops so that the joint allegiances of most of their players will be recognised.

Explain?

Due to a number of reasons it has been kept in Dingwall. The main reason being overall cost. We will look at it being Inverness next year.

Understandable, you can get the pitch for a whole day over there for only 2 turnips and a large tattie.

• Agree 1

Last ICT game at Cellic Park - Springfield Tavern was full of Cellic supporters from Gyposhire who also supported Tinkerville County.

Take it you joined them in singing the fields of athenry with with yer tattoos oot then?

Anyway your big team and PullMyFinger being a Hibs supporter is another debate, my real worry for this event is the location, isn't jubilee park not where the ross-shire folk hold their whippet derbies?

Unless there is a major clean up I doubt the park would be suitable for football as it will be covered in faeces

Dougal

Is it true that County will be wearing green and white hoops so that the joint allegiances of most of their players will be recognised.

Explain?

Your avatar?  :amazed:

My avatar is due to my support for both sides.  As a child I was brought up supporting both teams not thinking that either would ever be playing in the same league.

I would like to add that I did start this topic as a way of notifying Inverness fans of the charity game next month hoping that there would be much more of an interest and support for your own club.  I would much appreciate it if you could keep any comments that have nothing to do with the match away from this topic please.  I do not want it cluttered with inappropriate comments.  If it is to continue I will be more than happy to delete the topic.

Guys, please adhere to my request.  I'm doing this for charity, not to have a slagging match over the bridge.

Thank you in advance.

• Agree 2

Have we actually got a team together for this?

I believe so.  I have been in contact with one of your fellow fans who has been given the task of selecting a team.

Not sure if I could make it but would like too. Is there pay at gate or just bucket for donations. I'm sure some fans wouldn't mind putting in a pound or two if there is a way to donate even if unable to actually make the games

Not sure if I could make it but would like too. Is there pay at gate or just bucket for donations. I'm sure some fans wouldn't mind putting in a pound or two if there is a way to donate even if unable to actually make the games

There is no pay at the gate and yes there will be donation buckets. 

• Agree 1

Considering the time and effort put in last year and this by both Ross County and Inverness fans for this match to go ahead and become an annual success dont you people not think its just a wee bit OTT taking the p!ss out of the guy.

scubasteve, PM on way

Unfortunately I'll also be at Starks otherwise I may have had a wee weekend in Sneck and a visit over the water.

• Agree 1

Considering the time and effort put in last year and this by both Ross County and Inverness fans for this match to go ahead and become an annual success dont you people not think its just a wee bit OTT taking the p!ss out of the guy.

scubasteve, PM on way

Unfortunately I'll also be at Starks otherwise I may have had a wee weekend in Sneck and a visit over the water.

Much appreciated.

It was a factual observation and a rather friendly piece of attempted banter which evidently hit a nerve. His tale actually rings bells to me !! The world of correctness has gone awry. So what is our team and who needs sponsorship ?

No nerves were hit.  Simply did not want this topic to turn into something un-charitable.

Sponsorship still available:

Team £100

Programme type 1 (company name) £20

Programme type 2 (company details; name, address, contact no) £40

Player £20 (your name or company name)

How's about ct online or cjt sponsoring the team wouldn't take too many of us to reach 100 I'll bung in a tenner to start. Not sure who to pay it too though BACS maybe to someone who could pass it on to a team member or someone involved Bound to be a way to show our support for a good cause

• Agree 1