Editorial Begging Bowl

tm4tj

It's that time of the season once more and the editorial begging bowl is being put on the table.

We need help to keep churning out Previews, Reports and Articles. If anyone fancies giving it a go, add your name to this topic or send me a PM.

What happens every season is that I get shed loads of offers at the beginning of the season but by Xmas the help dries out and as the games come thick and fast the previews and reports need to be turned over quicker. It usually ends up with the same two or three suspects offering their services which is greatly appreciated.

We have a couple of new additions from the end of last season which adds different perspectives and new angles to the articles and hopefully we can add a few more for the new season.

So, if you think you can hack it, no pun intended, then let me know and I will add your name to the editorial forum where it all happens.

Hopefully, I can rely on our regular contributors along with some new blood and we can continue to get our articles published on the main page for all to see. It all adds to the wonders of the CTO website and you might even enjoy it.

Please add your names below if you wish to contribute in any way to the editorial team, where we have a bit more poetic license than they do on the official site.