Forres Mechanics v ICT

RossP

Been away for a few days so just caught up on this thread.  A good strong team to start with.  Hope the injuries talked about are not serious.  Disappointed to see Billy taking another penalty. Surely we've learned our lesson there over the past 2 seasons.

Looking forward to seeing updates on the Elgin game later today.

I was there!  :thumbup:

I was very impressed with Tansey.  He seems a much better player than when he was with us the first time round and as others have stated, Ferguson looked very lively when he came on.  His pace and work rate remind me of Craig Dargo in some ways and I think he's a player who could have a good future with us.

Also, I don't want to see Mckay taking a penalty again ever.  How many times will he miss before somebody realises that he's just not good at them?  The stats don't lie.

On final thing I must say and it was the same last year, is that as long as that management team stay in charge of Forres, we really should consider whether it is worth playing them again.  Three players taken off injured and why?  Because of the brutality of the Mechanic's team.  Hard tackling, elbows flying in all over the place, taking out the man, all totally unnecessary in a friendly match.  I wonder if it's worth the hassle playing them again next season. 

Edited by Renegade
  • Agree 2