What the............

Sneckboy

Stumbled (no pun intended) upon this photo of this week's 'running of the bulls'. Obviously, with Celtic, it's always a case of running with their bullshit - however, it's nice to see their moronic fans upholding their reputation as the dimwit thick-fest they are. It beggars belief. Check out the hooped guy at the forefront of this inhumane, daft event.

I hope the ***** got pricked!!

post-3020-0-01207600-1405366846_thumb.jp

Inhumane?  How can we civilised and superior human beings be inhumane. C.mon .....?

Reminds me of the Calgary Stampede in Canada which takes in $500,000 each year for the organisers and sponsors. 

No wonder the organisers will not stop events like the chuck wagon races. Where 4 horses are tethered  together and forced to run as fast as they can dragging this wagon and a driver round a course.

Every single year there are  animal deaths and occasionally human deaths. This year so far is no exception. Why?  Two horses in front followed by two horses in the rear  all tethered together.  Guess which two horses are the leaders. RIGHT!  It's the two strongest horses : meaning the two following have to run as hard as their hearts will allow to keep up and to try to avoid falling down.  Result for the animals? --  falls, broken legs, heart attacks and general mayhem when the wagon rolls over on top of all. 

The organisers protest that the medical attention all receive is top class  and, by the way, don't you know that .."the horses love to run." Really? They don't have much choice do they and I doubt that  with their heart racing and almost bursting with a heart beat FAR higher than normal, about which they can do nothing otherwise they will stumble and fall, just  gives them feelings of euphoria and joy.

Another example I detest of the inhumanity to animals is the roping where a cowboy rides like hell and throws himself off his horse to fall on the neck of a calf then violently twists the neck over  to fell the calf before wrapping a rope around his legs. How many injuries or deaths have resulted from that I wonder? I'll tell you--quite a few. 

Still, it's not quite as bad as in Spain where a certain town enjoys their annual  festivities by pouring tar onto the heads of  young bulls and then setting fire to it. Until the poor animal goes crazy to butt it's head against the boards surrounding the arena in a desperate attempt to stop the terrible pain of this torture.  

As for bull-fighting--,well, it's business for the townsfolk and  for the taxes and bookies too and so it will continue. Regardless...

You guys have missed your avocation. You should have been the film director and assistant  of "Slaughterhouse5".

Your insights also reveal that you are more suited to posting on the thread of "Butcher Watch".

Me? I just stopped eating any type of meat. Now I am just lean and clean and have the spleen of a teen. :blink: