Fantasy Football 2014.15 season

Biggin

It's getting  near that time again folks so here are the codes to join the Leagues . The H2H League limited to 20 players so avoid disappointment an get in first

ICT Classic   19362 - 17437

ICT H2H   19362 - 17502

Good luck to all competitors , even if it is just to beat your last season position :lol:

I should have said for anyone that is new or wants to join for the first time that you have to go to Barclays Fantasy Football pick your team then go to join a league and use the codes that I have posted above / below

ICT Classic   19362 - 17437

ICT H2H   19362 - 17502

Hi Kenny codes are correct can't think what is wrong , make sure you have a dash between the numbers and the only other thing is select a private league If you still cant get in let me know and I will seek advice from someone.

The codes have worked for others so probably something simple

I notice that John Rennie  " Suarez Bites Again" has entered the classic League but not the Head to Head, maybe does not want to be in H2H ,but if it is an oversight the Code for entry is 19362-17502

If John joins the H2H that would be 11 signed up so only 9 places left in that league don't leave it too late and be disappointed

• 2 weeks later...

On papaer........this looks like the weakest dream team ive ever had. That said, in the past, my teams have had a backbone of "star" players and it did me no good. One of my freinds did his team.....and its full of star players. Think there was a glitch when he was doing his team and he had £1bn to spend lol