Commonwealth Games Opening Ceremony

culduthel

England back on top of the Aussies on goal difference although the Aussies have 6 more medals. 1 silver worth more than 6 bronze?

I'm assuming total number of medals counts for nothing, just number of gold first, then number of silver, then bronze.

After a gold in the bowls we have now surpassed our all time record for gold medals. We are also only two medals of our all time record haul of all medals. We have a very good chance of adding quite a few more before the end of the games.

• Agree 1

Athletics, Shooting & Lawn Balls I am apparently least suited too....

Fair enough on the first one, but I have proven to be pretty not bad at the old clay pigeon shooting and have bowled at a decent level.

My conclusion.....thank feck the BBC aren't doing the talent scouting for Team Scotland.

Athletics, Shooting & Lawn Balls I am apparently least suited too....

Fair enough on the first one, but I have proven to be pretty not bad at the old clay pigeon shooting and have bowled at a decent level.

My conclusion.....thank feck the BBC aren't doing the talent scouting for Team Scotland.

Stop moaning and put your leotard on, a career in rhythmic gymnastics awaits!