Worst poster in CaleyThistleOnline history

Rival

So that's the best done and dusted, now as requested by a few people, heres to the worst!

Same format as last time

1. 5 points

2. 4 points

3. 3 points

4. 2 points

5. 1 points

I'll give it a week, until the 11th!

PM me the votes

Now get voting!

Edited by Rival

Here are the results....

I'm not going to comment on how bad I think other users are here though!

1. Charles Bannerman

2. CaleyD

3. Laurence

4.Dougal (Also 5th in Best Poster)

5. IHE (Also 1st in Best Poster)

6.Alex McLeod

7.Bughtmaster

8.Fruitbat

9.Mahonio / Shaun

10 Davie

IHE did not complete his double, although he and Dougal are on both the best and worst lists. I'm also reliably informed Shaun is Mahonio.

The top 3 were pretty far ahead of the rest and 4th and 5th were battling it out for a while. 6-10 was always changing.

So there you have it!

Surprised Alex MacLeod is on the list and that CB was so high. No other surprises really.

Anyone from 6-10 shouldn't really be bothered as they only received about 3 votes, about 9/10 votes contained CaleyD, Bannerman or Laurence, the rest it was a case of a few votes.

Edited by Rival

Any chance of CB and CD battling it out in the centre circle in gladiatorial style for Supreme Champion tomorrow evening ? We are, after all, looking for ways to boost the crowd...

Not as entertaining as BarraJag vs NDD for anyone on P&B  :crazy:

Any chance of CB and CD battling it out in the centre circle in gladiatorial style for Supreme Champion tomorrow evening ? We are, after all, looking for ways to boost the crowd...

I thought you were BarraJag on P&B?

I thought you were BarraJag on P&B?

Don't associate me with that roaster!!

Whilst, given the nature of the thread, it is pleasing that there has been no general issue, one post has been deleted and one poster banned from the thread due to a post of an unacceptably abusive nature.

Just a wee word of caution that any more such posts will be similarly met with minimum tolerance.

Edited by Kingsmills