Mckay to Fleetwood/Frankfurt/Fraserburgh?

Rival

The sky reporter Pete O'Rourke who broke the news about Fleetwood tweeted today about Peterbrough's interest. It's rumoured that they are bidding £200K. I'm not totally surprised that they are interested in Billy Mckay because they just sold their striker Britt Assombalonga for £5M

Just to note, I seen on twitter that Billy Mckay is following the Peterborough chairman on Twitter.....

• Agree 1

Just to note, I seen on twitter that Billy Mckay is following the Peterborough chairman on Twitter.....

I follow the West Ham chairman, am i joining west ham?

I think there's a slight difference there...

Edited by ICTRoughi

A 200k bid for McKay is going to get shot down faster than an Malaysian airlines flight over Ukraine.... no need to worry yet.

(don't highlight that sentence if you are easily offended)

Edited by Ayeseetee
  • Agree 2

I'm following Cheryl Cole on twitter...I have a meeting with her tonight.   :tongueincheek:

• Agree 1

A 200k bid for McKay is going to get shot down faster than an Malaysian airlines flight over Ukraine.... no need to worry yet.

(don't highlight that sentence if you are easily offended)

As I said Peterborough recently received £5M so £200K won't be there only bid and I wouldn't be surprised if if they add future incentives too.

Adrian Durham of Talksport said this today (Replying to the 200k Value)

@talkSPORTDrive: @AgentScotland @14obrien14 he's 25 with less than a year on his contract and no English experience above Lge 2. Sounds about right

I'm following Cheryl Cole on twitter...I have a meeting with her tonight. :tongueincheek:

I'm just following Cheryl Cole

What's twitter BTW?

• Agree 3

Suspect we will not take less than 500k for either Shinnie or Mackay and as they have not resigned that means we lose them at the end of the season for nothing . Marsella has left Hibs so maybe he can get replacements why else was he at the game yesterday as no need to be looking at our players he knows them all and he doesn't need to check out our play as we will not be playing Hibs for at least a season .

Suspect we will not take less than 500k for either Shinnie or Mackay and as they have not resigned that means we lose them at the end of the season for nothing . Marsella has left Hibs so maybe he can get replacements why else was he at the game yesterday as no need to be looking at our players he knows them all and he doesn't need to check out our play as we will not be playing Hibs for at least a season .

As I understand it Marsella is still in employment with Hibs but allegedly on sick leave. Seemed strange for him to visit just for the craic considering what transpired last year.

All Billy has to do is watch this series to realise that Peterborough have always been a shambles of a club:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkVl3ZhFzf0

Yeah they ain't going or even had a bid for them

"Darragh MacAnthony ‏@DMAC102  

@SkySportsPeteO Usually you are good Pete but wrong on that info.But happy for us to be used as usual to promote player movement!"

Now for those that don't know that is the chairman of Peterborough.

Wouldn't be surprised if he was back tracking because the bid got rejected.

• Agree 2

Looking forward to the future when all player transfers are conducted through Twitter.

"Hey @ICTFC, can we have Mckay for £250k? R/T for yes, Fav for no."

Edited by RiG
  • Agree 3

Getting back to the FSV Frankurt thing from a couple of weeks ago, I don't think it got mentioned here that a few days after the rumour appeared, an official from the German club denied any interest in Billy.

"That is no longer a duck but a swan" is how they put it.  :blink:

("Das ist schon keine Ente mehr, sondern ein Schwan" if anyone can do better than the literal translation)

Getting back to the FSV Frankurt thing from a couple of weeks ago, I don't think it got mentioned here that a few days after the rumour appeared, an official from the German club denied any interest in Billy.

"That is no longer a duck but a swan" is how they put it.  :blink:

("Das ist schon keine Ente mehr, sondern ein Schwan" if anyone can do better than the literal translation)

Does he mean 'thats not a little lie but a big one'?